Blue Mystic

re: Blue Mystic

I've got a blue mystic fem under my 600W hps with DWCs, and my one was by far the trickiest strain I've ever grown to nute in bloom.

She's fine and looks great only 2 weeks or so left but just found her a bit harder than other strains I've grown. Might just be specific to my plant though.

Great smell too.

yeah ive got a pretty much identical situation, just the leaves. Buds are doing fine. You'll be fine I wouldnt worry about it mate

Hey gang,

This is my first update in like a week or so and when comparing to my last post, there has been big changes. Its about the end of the third week of flower I think and still no smell. Some of the buds are even starting to get a little frosty. My last grow didnt start to frost until about the end of the 4th week so that is exciting. She has been real finacky with the nutes so I am feeding her 3/4 strength of what the BPN schedule says so we will see how that goes. Some of the leaves are a still bit yellow from the last full feeding but does not seem to be getting worst now that I watered and lowered food. Here are some pics, let me know what yah think.

4-12_7.JPG

4-12_6.JPG

4-12_5.JPG

4-12_4.JPG

4-12_3.JPG

4-12_2.JPG

4-12_1.JPG

:420:

thanks man, i am suprised by the lack of smell so far. My last grow was a nirvana bubb and by this point it stunk to high heaven. This one smells fruity. This will be my last Blue mystic grow, it is so sensative to nutes it has been doing nothing but aggrivating the hell out of me! I have a pineapple chunk in seedling stage for my next grow under some cfl's already. :thanks:

Well 5 weeks in, and my bulb just blew, so I am assuming that the past 2-3 weeks of light output as been hindered quite a bit. Buds are still looking good but I will admit, I cant wait for this grow to be over. I dont know if it was the cooler temperatures during veg and the beginning of flowering or the nute issues but I expected more from this plant. There is still some time though so we will see. She is on the 1st day of her 6th week of flowering so 4 more weeks to go!

IMG_090510.JPG

IMG_09048.JPG

IMG_09016.JPG

IMG_090011.JPG

My next grow (pineapple chunk) is on its first week and half of sprouted life and doing well. I plan on throwing her right into 12/12 when my current grow is done.

:420:

I occasionally use my 150 HPS. I run it vertically 4 plants 11/13 from seed. Works pretty good but I have to run it all year to stay in bud. Soon it will be back in use to make some feminized pollen from a Pure Power Plant. This plant your growing has an issue somewhere.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom