Blue Planet Hempy 300W LED Chocolate Berry Grow

Walter White

:welcome: :adore: :cheer: :peace:
Hey guys I have been lurking around here for quiet sometime and after coming across a post about Tor I decided to finally join up and take you guys on my journey with me! That is of course if you want to come!:thumb:

This is my first solo attempt at growing. I currently have 3 plants in jiffy pots, 2 are sprouted one has not. (Broke soil and kinda just stopped and turned a lil brown) :confused: All where germinated before hand. They are under a 300w 5 band LED with a window fan on them 18/6 with the light. The biggest is a week old the other about 3 days and the non sprouter has been in the soil for almost 2 days now I think I'm starting to lose faith in her :/

Any ways take it easy on me guys and I would love to have what you guys have to say about my first attempt at growing some of the finest cheeba! Sorry about the shitty pics, but I figure shitty picks are better than no picks!

Oldest Alone One Week
101111175210.jpg

Oldest With Other Seedling about 3 days
101111194152.jpg

All Three Under Light
101111183758.jpg

Thanks for stopping by! All tips comments and concerns welcome! Remember this is my first solo attempt take it easy on me!

Greetz
-Walter White :bigtoke:

Re: Walter White's First Attempt 300w LED

The Oldest is Supposedly feminized chocolate berry from Sannies and the other two are bag seed from some kill according to my friend. Have my own order coming from Sanny did not receive it yet. I'll be saving them for my next try assuming this one goes well!

Chocolate Berry - 2 Weeks, Looking great except for yellowing in tips!:thedoubletake:

Looks like she may have nitrogen deficiency, that is my best guess anyways from all the researching I have done thus far. Any thoughts?:scratchinghead:

Again sorry for the shit quality pics. But hey,shit pics are better than none, right? I will be getting a new camera soon when I have the extra funds. Damn holidays are all ready right around the corner!:idea:

101611223207.jpg

Since it is starting in the tips I'm leaning towards N deficiency.

101611223246.jpg

What do you all think?

101611223331.jpg

Bagseed #1 8 Days or 1 week to make it easier to keep track of! :lot-o-toke:

She is growing big, fast and looks extra healthy so far.:cheesygrinsmiley:

101611223759.jpg

101611223812.jpg

Bagseed #2 From same bag as #1. 4 Days old or Half a week for my sakes!:bong:

101611223633.jpg

Aint she a lil bute? :thumb: Anyways question,comments and concerns welcome guys and thanks for stopping by!

Greetz Walter White
:bigtoke::peacetwo::thanks::ciao:

Ya I just went through a similar issue that turned out to be nute burn. What soil/nutes etc are you using?

Looks defo nute burn, also the leaves are curling another sign of too much food in some cases, but seen as the edges are like that back off on the food, an never put what the bottle tells you, build it up to that.

Hempy 100% perlite. They are in Jiffy Pucks to start I just plopped em in the Hempies. Nutes are Fox Farm GB BB TB followed hydro schedule at 1/4 strength to feed. Thought the Choco Berry used all her nutes that the jiffy puck had to offer.

Hey Walt
I'm also on my first grow using a 300 and a 230 watt LED in 2 different cabinets and really like the progress so far, I'll stay tuned to your grow.
good luck

K, Lets try this again....:tokin:

BPN is Really Kicking Ass see for your self!!! Mad Props!
110911021309.jpg

Chocolate Berry 6 Weeks
She is extra thick with foliage, I love it this light is really amazing me!
IMGP26551.JPG

IMGP2660.JPG

Bagseed #1
Stinks of skunk bad already! Not sure what happened to the leaves that are missing chunks??????
IMGP2657.JPG

IMGP26701.JPG

Bagseed #2
Dense little cluster of foliage!
IMGP2667.JPG

Group Shots!
Container has water in for humidity in bot pic
IMGP2669.JPG

IMGP2671.JPG

What do you all think?
:thanks::adore::morenutes::bigtoke:

Back