Blue Planet Nutrients Multi Strain Indoor

Hehe, we are in the southern U.S.
Im 30 minutes away from two good size lakes.
Thats too far my friend.
I was hoping you were closer.
Would have liked to have you over for the enaugral BBQ.:ganjamon:
Stay safe.
Bill

Not much growing on here. Just had a new one pop. So now I've got a kush cake clone and a tangie seed that just popped.

Gonna pop another seed cant make up my mind if i want to do pineapple fannta or some vortex.

Looking good in here @Dusty Kiefers
Was just walking by and heard some fishing talk? You know I’d have to jump in. Was in the peninsula week before last, got a guide for a day and caught some good largemouth.

Not much growing on here. Just had a new one pop. So now I've got a kush cake clone and a tangie seed that just popped.

Gonna pop another seed cant make up my mind if i want to do pineapple fannta or some vortex.
Looks great Dusty!

Hmm pineapple anything sounds yummy:drool:. But vortex sounds interesting....have you grown either before? Sorry my memory sucks :rofl:

Looking good in here @Dusty Kiefers
Was just walking by and heard some fishing talk? You know I’d have to jump in. Was in the peninsula week before last, got a guide for a day and caught some good largemouth.
Cool beans brother, i had to do some repairs to a dock on a private lake.
Owners said fish all you want. Nice size crappie and couple largemouths. Such a nice place too. People say come back anytime you want,you know the code. Found out they sold it last week. :(
Looks great Dusty!

Hmm pineapple anything sounds yummy:drool:. But vortex sounds interesting....have you grown either before? Sorry my memory sucks :rofl:
Hey brother, yes i have grown them both. I think im gonna try both. Pineapple Fannta is delicious and strong actually taste of pineapples with a little earth, vortex is also delicious straight lemon lime, and 90% sativa that flowers fast.

I've got literally 20 fishing rods collecting dust.:rolleyes:
You bet your butt im going to dust them off soon.
As soon as the truck is unloaded im wetting a line. Right in my back yard. :woohoo:
Two priorities when we get in 1) fishing 2) setting up the new grow rooms
I just have to convince the missus. Hehe
We just have to get @Rexer To come with us.
I can't wait im so excited for the future @KCCO 77 .
We can start a new thread shore fishing while smoking.
We can do strain reviews while your taking pics of my fish;):love:
Looking forward to seeing that new boat amigo.
Brighter future for us all.
Don't wear yourself out.
I'll need a good net man.
Hehe.
Bill
I could get into the fishing thread. I’ve got 2 more years of grinding before building my final resting spot on a northern Walleye lake. The last kiddo will be a junior this year. Ive moved them twice growing up (Sometimes you just gotta eat). I figure I owe them the finish they want although I’m ready to stick a for sale sign in the front yard and cash out.

Sorry to hear about your back. I’ve had my share of close calls building log homes in remote locations.

@Dusty Kiefers sick buds man…. Just sick

Tangie sounds fun! I've never even heard of it. LOL looking awesome. I think that's one the most fun parts about growing- being able to see all the different strains and how they grow.

I just saw that I missed out on voting for u last month. :( congrats on being nominated though!

could get into the fishing thread. I’ve got 2 more years of grinding before building my final resting spot on a northern Walleye lake. The last kiddo will be a junior this year. Ive moved them twice growing up (Sometimes you just gotta eat). I figure I owe them the finish they want although I’m ready to stick a for sale sign in the front yard and cash out.

Sorry to hear about your back. I’ve had my share of close calls building log homes in remote locations.

@Dusty Kiefers sick buds man…. Just sick
I cant wait to retire. Golf,Weed,Fishing,Weed,an occasional brew lol.
Tangie sounds fun! I've never even heard of it. LOL looking awesome. I think that's one the most fun parts about growing- being able to see all the different strains and how they grow.

I just saw that I missed out on voting for u last month. :( congrats on being nominated though!
Tangie is awesome sativa goodness. Get the house clean and reorganized stuff. Lol

I think I'm facing my first pests in a grow :eek:

Had to be this grow too eh?:(
I hate the pest. I saw that in your thread. Looks like worms or aterpillar damage. I hope you get it sorted soon. I here ya on the timing kinda like wtf. I am probably going to run out of smoke before next harvest due to the pest i had earlier in this journal.

I had found one catter in the garage the other day...well the dog found it I should say.

Normally I hate spiders, never been terrified, but really not a fan. My garage I've left as a safe haven for them, if they keep my plants pest free- they can call it their private condo :rofl:
I spent the other day going over every leaf with a microscope, no signs of pests:hmmmm:. That was both a relief and a wtf is going on kinda moment.

I'll just have to play it by ear, and see if I can order some Neem next pay.

Thanks brother, hows thangs on your end?
Doing alright, got a soil grow going that I was loving at first but has turned into a pain but that’s the fun with trying new things lol

Back
Top Bottom