Blue Planet Nutrients Multi Strain Indoor

Dusty Kiefers

High :420: family. Starting a new journal for the year 2021. We are stoked to see Blue Planet Nutrients be a sponsor here at this great community. I have been running BPN for a while now and loving it.

Here is a peek of the tail end of 2020
We ran Tangie and Durban Poision

Currently we have kush cake and purple paranoia that are just about to finish up.

On deck we have kush cake (personal favorite) and black cherry soda

Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year.

High :420: family. Starting a new journal for the year 2021. We are stoked to see Blue Planet Nutrients be a sponsor here at this great community. I have been running BPN for a while now and loving it.

Here is a peek of the tail end of 2020
We ran Tangie and Durban Poision

Currently we have kush cake and purple paranoia that are just about to finish up.

On deck we have kush cake (personal favorite) and black cherry soda

Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year.
BEAUTIFUL :thumb:

Veg update we have a Durban Poison joining the veg tent.
The Black Cherry Soda and Kush Cake are chugging. B.C.S. will probably be flipped this weekend or next. When ever purple paranoia comes down.
The the stinky tasty knock out Kush Cake hopefully a couple more weeks of veg them grab another clone from her and flip.

Veg update we have a Durban Poison joining the veg tent.
The Black Cherry Soda and Kush Cake are chugging. B.C.S. will probably be flipped this weekend or next. When ever purple paranoia comes down.
The the stinky tasty knock out Kush Cake hopefully a couple more weeks of veg them grab another clone from her and flip.
Hey bother I hope all is good.
Veg ten is looking busy and I see your growing a few different things in there.

Wifey is breaking my balls already to get something set up to start hersummer vegetables.

I need some new 4 foot t5s and were in a lockdown again so I may just dangle my spare SS 1000 watt HID from the ceiling say have at her lol.

Play safe and enjoy my friend

@KCCO 77 yes sir we have a couple trees we started from seed one peach and one key lime. I aslo have a California wonder in there, i just love bell peppers. First time i did one inside. Boy oh boy are they hard to pollinate. At least it will be a beast come spring.

Yeah this rona shit is getting old. Im a carpenter by trade so i just keep grinding.

@KCCO 77 yes sir we have a couple trees we started from seed one peach and one key lime. I aslo have a California wonder in there, i just love bell peppers. First time i did one inside. Boy oh boy are they hard to pollinate. At least it will be a beast come spring.

Yeah this rona shit is getting old. Im a carpenter by trade so i just keep grinding.
Cool I’m going to get more into the going vegetables this year because I love going cannabis.

Carpenter as well 20 + years and same here. I can’t go get anything without jumping through hoops but get out there in work every day. + 40C , - 40c , snow ,rain , pandemic it don’t matter some how we r deemed essential.
Truth is tradesman r tax donkeys and they need construction to keep going to kick money into the pot.

Not going to lie to you this is the first year in 20 + years I haven’t bitched about the cold because truth be told I’m thankful to be working outside these days no matter how cold it gets lol.

Too cool...... Ive been a carpenter for 20+
This time of year we normally get told to go f off. Some how now we are more busy than ive ever seen.
Im in the U.S. are you in Canada.
Lmao same here. Ya in Canada (Newmarket/Toronto Ontario)
My boss is giving lots of go away pricing because we r so busy but they ain’t going away.
We have more work then ever and it sucks because I can usually within reason kinda pick and choose if I want to stick around on cold ass days because I’ve been there the longest and that’s just how it is lmao.
However this year not a chance and my boss has treated well so I have to do my part.

Pretty happy to have my job these days.

Cool to see you still have the Kush Cake around.. wish I had kept a cut she was amazing. Plants are looking great man! What kinda light do you have in there?
Kush Cake is my favorite man. So strong and tasty. Closest thing to that real o.g. power i e seen round these parts.
I am running cob lightning. We have ten 50w running the flower room. In veg im running t5 and some home made swaped parts led panels. I wish i could spend more $on lights but dad get last dibs.lol
Kush Cake looks greasy. :drool:
She thick and greasy. The way i like um.
Haha thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom