Blue Planet Nutrients Multi Strain Indoor

Nug of the Month my friend.
Bill
I wish. Ive been here for almost 10 years entered countless times, come close once. Lol

Side note, had my best round of year going one under though 16 then proceeded to hit a tee shot out of bounds on a tight par 5 #17 took a double and a heart break. It was hard to shake off nearly hit my third out other side of fairway.

I wish. Ive been here for almost 10 years entered countless times, come close once. Lol

Side note, had my best round of year going one under though 16 then proceeded to hit a tee shot out of bounds on a tight par 5 #17 took a double and a heart break. It was hard to shake off nearly hit my third out other side of fairway.
:adore: omg that's fantastic up to 16th.
I'm so jealous.
Bill

omg that's fantastic
Thanks brother. Before i hurt my back in my late 20s i was a 2 handicapper. Par or better all the time. I miss being mad at a 73.
Ive been back at it for a year my back is feeling good most of the time.(exercises every day) Im about 6 handicap now. So far from wher i was, but im seeing the progress coming on fast.

Thanks brother. Before i hurt my back in my late 20s i was a 2 handicapper. Par or better all the time. I miss being mad at a 73.
Ive been back at it for a year my back is feeling good most of the time.(exercises every day) Im about 6 handicap now. So far from wher i was, but im seeing the progress coming on fast.
I'm so glad your back on the links.
I'm not allowed to touch the clubs anymore. Vertebrae?
I still have my Colloways covered in dust but I just can't bring myself to part with them.
Enjoy my friend.
Bill

I'm so glad your back on the links.
I'm not allowed to touch the clubs anymore. Vertebrae?
I still have my Colloways covered in dust but I just can't bring myself to part with them
Enjoy my friend.
Bill
I feel for you brother. I try and never take a round for granted. I thought id never play again, or the same atleast. I took a fall off the top of a four foot ladder with a whole sheet of drywall in my hand, Herniated a disk in the lumbar. I still shiver when i think of the pain.

I feel for you brother. I try and never take a round for granted. I thought id never play again, or the same atleast. I took a fall off the top of a four foot ladder with a whole sheet of drywall in my hand, Herniated a disk in the lumbar. I still shiver when i think of the pain.
I was toweling a cement floor.
The trowel stuck and I held on like a fool.
I woke up on the other side of the footings paralyzed from the waist down.
Life changed forever at that point.
I understand the pain my friend.
I'm holding out hope to one day hold a club again.
I'll be happy just to hold a fishing pole soon though.
Bill

I was toweling a cement floor.
The trowel stuck and I held on like a fool.
I woke up on the other side of the footings paralyzed from the waist down.
Life changed forever at that point.
I understand the pain my friend.
I'm holding out hope to one day hold a club again.
I'll be happy just to hold a fishing pole soon though.
Bill
Wow brother, thats a dern shame. I cant even begin to imagine what you've been through.
Thoughts and prayers my brother...

Wow brother, thats a dern shame. I cant even begin to imagine what you've been through.
Thoughts and prayers my brother...
Thank you my friend. :love:
I'm not complaining at all seriously.
Life is so good now none of that matters any more.
Its all in past where it belongs.
I live for today, thats the important part.
Move forward and enjoy life regardless of the past.
I look forward to the day I can dust off the clubs.
I don't care how long it takes, ill enjoy the ride until I get there.:Namaste:
Your an inspiration.
I appreciate your kind words.
:green_heart:
Bill

Thank you my friend. :love:
I'm not complaining at all seriously.
Life is so good now none of that matters any more.
Its all in past where it belongs.
I live for today, thats the important part.
Move forward and enjoy life regardless of the past.
I look forward to the day I can dust off the clubs.
I don't care how long it takes, ill enjoy the ride until I get there.:Namaste:
Your an inspiration.
I appreciate your kind words.
:green_heart:
Bill
Im glad you shared, sharing is caring. Sometimes it feels like we are complaining to ourselves, thats probably when we open up the most important things.
Today is today its a gift, thats why they call it the present. (My daughter says this all the time. It brings a smile to my face everytime)

Hope your having a good day brother. :green_heart:

Hey brother I hope all is good with you and your family. I’m just floating at around to say hi.
@Bill284 sorry to hear about your cement finishing ordeal.
Concrete has a way of beating the F$&@ right out of ya.
Iv been dealing with this shit exclusively for the better part of 25 years.
Right from the survey pin to loading the material off site we do everything in between and it’s all back breaking work as you know.

I know we r not young pups @Dusty Kiefers and I feel we really need to slow down just a tad every time I hear a story about a brother being hurt.

Anyways play safe and enjoy everyone and brother @Bill284 if you can ever muster up enough energy to jump in a boat to fish I was in your back yard yesterday floating around fishing.
I launched in Nipissing and was frolicking around the top of the French.

Im glad you shared, sharing is caring. Sometimes it feels like we are complaining to ourselves, thats probably when we open up the most important things.
Today is today its a gift, thats why they call it the present. (My daughter says this all the time. It brings a smile to my face everytime)

Hope your having a good day brother. :green_heart:
Hey @Dusty Kiefers thank you for your kind words.
Give her a hug for me.
Bill

Hey brother I hope all is good with you and your family. I’m just floating at around to say hi.
Right from the survey pin to loading the material off site we do everything in between and it’s all back breaking work as you know.

I know we r not young pups @Dusty Kiefers and I feel we really need to slow down just a tad every time I hear a story about a brother being hurt.

Anyways play safe and enjoy everyone and brother @Bill284 if you can ever muster up enough energy to jump in a boat to fish I was in your back yard yesterday floating around fishing.
I've got literally 20 fishing rods collecting dust.:rolleyes:
You bet your butt im going to dust them off soon.
As soon as the truck is unloaded im wetting a line. Right in my back yard. :woohoo:
Two priorities when we get in 1) fishing 2) setting up the new grow rooms
I just have to convince the missus. Hehe
We just have to get @Rexer To come with us.
I can't wait im so excited for the future @KCCO 77 .
We can start a new thread shore fishing while smoking.
We can do strain reviews while your taking pics of my fish;):love:
Looking forward to seeing that new boat amigo.
Brighter future for us all.
Don't wear yourself out.
I'll need a good net man.
Hehe.
Bill

As soon as the truck is unloaded im wetting a line. Right in my back yard. :woohoo:
Don't wear yourself out.
Hehe.
Bill
I'm working my way to getting back into a boat, don't think I could handle it...yet. But.....I'm working my way up to it. If your on shore, gents, I'll be the net man...I'm good for short bursts now :yahoo: . Can't hold a fishin rod just yet...you'd be down to your last rod by the end of the day @Bill284, as I'd likely loose a rod each time a fish strikes :rofl:

Lmao I’m there’s for ya. I lost a pike yesterday guessing between 10 and 15 lbs with wifey on the net. Between me and the wife we caught close to 20 fish. All under 5 lbs but we catch and release anyways so it’s all just for the experience.
Any time brother you and @Rexer just get yourself to a dock and I will take care of the rest. Shit I don’t care if it’s not to far out of the way I will come and get you lol.
Sorry for hijacking your journal brother Dusty but if you ever need to run away for a week my door is open and there’s a seat on the vessel with your name on it.
I got the smoke covered as well:cool:

I'm working my way to getting back into a boat, don't think I could handle it...yet. But.....I'm working my way up to it. If your on shore, gents, I'll be the net man...I'm good for short bursts now :yahoo: . Can't hold a fishin rod just yet...you'd be down to your last rod by the end of the day @Bill284, as I'd likely loose a rod each time a fish strikes :rofl:
Lmao I’m there’s for ya. I lost a pike yesterday guessing between 10 and 15 lbs with wifey on the net. Between me and the wife we caught close to 20 fish. All under 5 lbs but we catch and release anyways so it’s all just for the experience.
Any time brother you and @Rexer just get yourself to a dock and I will take care of the rest. Shit I don’t care if it’s not to far out of the way I will come and get you lol.
Sorry for hijacking your journal brother Dusty but if you ever need to run away for a week my door is open and there’s a seat on the vessel with your name on it.
I got the smoke covered as well:cool:
@Rexer you can hold the bong then.:bong:
@KCCO 77 catch and release is great, less fish to clean.:thanks:
@Dusty Kiefers I get confused on who's journal I'm on sometimes.
Too many concussions. Sorry we have taken over your journal. :Namaste:
Bill

Good day brother, hope you and yours the best.
Hey @Dusty Kiefers thank you for your kind words.
Give her a hug for me.
Bill
Done deal.
Don't wear yourself out.
Hehe.
Bill

I got the smoke covered
No worries guys, i love some fishing. My boss is in a bass club he has a very nice setup. Just won fishermen of year last two years. His son is a legit fishing guide. Thise huys can pull out some lunkers.
Fishing golf and weed what can be better :blunt:
Welcome brother, glad to meet a fellow golfer on here.
@Rexer you can hold the bong then.:bong:
@KCCO 77 catch and release is great, less fish to clean.:thanks:
@Dusty Kiefers I get confused on who's journal I'm on sometimes.
Too many concussions. Sorry we have taken over your journal. :Namaste:
Bill
No worries brother. I enjoy the read.
Have a wonderful day friend.

Good day brother, hope you and yours the best.

Done deal.

No worries guys, i love some fishing. My boss is in a bass club he has a very nice setup. Just won fishermen of year last two years. His son is a legit fishing guide. Thise huys can pull out some lunkers.

Welcome brother, glad to meet a fellow golfer on here.

No worries brother. I enjoy the read.
Have a wonderful day friend.
Hey Dusty, just curious where aproximately is your boss catching these big bass.
As I don't think they are biting in left field at the moment. Hehe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom