Blue Skies Indoor to Outdoor - Bubba Kush - Hash Plant - Trance

Re: Blue skies indoor to outdoor: Bubba Kush/Hash Plant/Trance

Things are going pretty good, been a while since I last updated so I figured I would put some new pictures up. I topped all three ladies about 2 or 3 weeks ago and they seem to be doing fine. The hash plant and bubba kush are already showing some preflowers so I am getting excited. Here's some updated photos:

Hash plant side and top

S7301369.JPG

S7301380.JPG

S73013731.JPG

Bubba Kush side tops

S7301368.JPG

S7301371.JPG

Trance side and tops

S73013811.JPG

S73013771.JPG

And finally the veggie garden

S7301378.JPG

Re: Blue skies indoor to outdoor: Bubba Kush/Hash Plant/Trance

BLUESkY
Your plants are Looking very nice healthy,Great work!I also have a Bubba kush plant that has been in bloom for 7days now.. it was from a femed seed "Green house"... where did you get your bubba kush?From seed or clone? im really excied to see how it turns out!
:)

Re: Blue Skies Indoor to Outdoor: Bubba Kush / Hash Plant / Trance

great job mate ...

the ladies are looking great and they are clearly ready to start producing some giant colas.

please keep updating with great pictures as the grow moves forward.

you are gonna be very pleased with your harvest mate

happy growing

~Bgb

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Grow ended up turning out pretty good, camera broke and I didn't have the money to replace at the time. All said and done I got just under 1 lb 5 oz off of the 3 plants. The Bubba kush ended up producing the most with 10 ounces.

I am gonna give it another go this year and have already got my vegetable garden's all ready to go, all that is missing are carrots and some fresh herbs. I plan on growing 1 church and 1 hash plant this year. One will be in the center of 1st veggie garden and the other will be potted in same containers from last year.

Garden that will have one plant in center

IMG001523.jpg

veggie garden house
IMG001541.jpg

IMG001573.jpg

Update on the veggies and herb. I ended up buying a couple clones from a dispensary, I got OMFG which is OG kush crossed with Matanuska thunderfuck and the other one is killer chem which is killer queen crossed with chemdawg. Heres some pics:

Killer Chem
IMG001963.jpg

OMFG
IMG001943.jpg

IMG001954.jpg

Veggie Gardens

Tomatoes, tomatillos, peppers and cucumbers
IMG001913.jpg

Carrots, lettuce, corn and herbs with the OMFG in center of garden
IMG001924.jpg

Pretty little babies you got there!

Congrats on your successful grow!! :cheer:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :grinjoint:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

It looks like you started a new grow you - would like me to split it off to it's own thread?

If so, please drop me a quick PM, and I'll be glad to help ya out.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Heres a little update. The veggie gardens are really taking off, the lettuce has already been picked, tomatoes are forming, and corn is growing like 2 inches a day. The MJ is also really doing well. I tied down the Killa Chem as it is a sativa and I don't want it getting too tall. Heres some pics.

Killa Chem (Killa queen x Chemdawg)

IMG002281.jpg

IMG002272.jpg

OMFG (OG kush x Alaskan thunderfuck)

IMG00223.jpg

IMG00222.jpg

Brazilian Amazonian

IMG00221.jpg

Veggie garden left to right: carrots, lettuce, corn, tomatoe, herbs, MJ, more corn

IMG002241.jpg

Other veggie garden l to r: tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers

IMG00226.jpg

I have moved your Journal back to the "In Progress" subforum, per your request.

Best of luck with your garden. :goodluck:

By the way - is this a perpetual grow?

:peace: and :Namaste:

Heres an update on the gardens and MJ plants. They have all been taking off and growing a ton, corn is just about 6 feet tall now. Heres some pics

Killa Chem

S7300114.JPG

S7300118.JPG

S7300126.JPG

OMFG

S7300124.JPG

S7300125.JPG

Brazilian Amazonian

S7300120.JPG

S7300121.JPG

Veggie Gardens

S7300122.JPG

S7300119.JPG

I have moved your Journal back to the "In Progress" subforum, per your request.

Best of luck with your garden. :goodluck:

By the way - is this a perpetual grow?

:peace: and :Namaste:

No I just grow once a year during the summer outdoors I just didn't feel like making a new thread. Figured I'd put each of my summer grows in the same thread.

Plants are doing good still growing well.

Brazilian Amazonian

S7300142.JPG

S7300144.JPG

OMFG

S7300153.JPG

S7300151.JPG

Killa Chem

S7300139.JPG

S7300141.JPG

Two veggie gardens

S7300149.JPG

S7300145.JPG

Plants are really taking off, all three have started flowering. The Brazilian amazonian (100% indica) is the farthest along. I started using flowering nutrients two days ago. The BA is 36" tall and the OMFG is 42" tall. The killa chem has about 10-12 tops.

Brazilian Amazonian

S7300155.JPG

S7300158.JPG

S7300174.JPG

Killa Chem

S7300164.JPG

S7300160.JPG

OMFG

S7300165.JPG

S7300168.JPG

Veggie Gardens

S7300171.JPG

S7300169.JPG

I had a little bit of a scare earlier today. I woke up around 10 and was sitting on my couch upstairs watching TV when I notice 2 police cruisers slowly circle up and down my street before parking directly in front of my house. Yikes! They come to the door and ask if they could come inside, I say sure come on in. Apparently on of my neighbors has been smelling my plants because according to the police they got a tip of "strong marijuana odors" eminating from my backyard. I informed them that yes I am growing pot and am doing so legally under Colorado state law. They wanted to see them, make sure I was growing within the constraints of the law (man am I glad I decided to stay legal and only grow 3). So I showed them the plants and them being satisfied I was 100% legal they say thank you for your time and leave.

Funny thing is, ya the plants do smell a little right now, but wait until they are actually all really deep into flowering. Neighbors will really be tripping then!

Well after the little scare the other day everythings going smoothly and growing good. I almost cant keep up with all the veggies im getting, seems like i'm eating 2-3 salads a day and still have leftover lettuce, cucumbers, and tomatoes. The MJ plants are doing real good have really been growing and flowering well. The Brazilian amazonian is the furthest along in flowering and really packing on the pistils. Heres some pics.

Brazilian Amazonian

S73001821.JPG

S73001921.JPG

S7300187.JPG

Killa Chem

S7300178.JPG

OMFG

S73001891.JPG

S7300188.JPG

Veggie gardens

S7300191.JPG

S73001901.JPG

Whats up Blue, Thanks for stopping by my journal ! I have given yours a look & i notice you said you only grow once a year outdoors. When do you start Vegging & for how long ? I have 4 Vegging, heights are : 14", 16", 21" & 23". I put the 23" purple trainwreck in the greenhouse to flower today as I dont have room in Veg closet. What is a good height to Veg the other 3 if I want some Monsters ? The greenhouse is about 8' tall but the 3 Vegging are Indica so I dont think I'll have to worry about them getting too big. How tall should I veg them if i want some 5-6' plants ?

Thanks & great Growing :bravo:

if you're growing corn you might want to try the three sisters style next season

Whats up Blue, Thanks for stopping by my journal ! I have given yours a look & i notice you said you only grow once a year outdoors. When do you start Vegging & for how long ? I have 4 Vegging, heights are : 14", 16", 21" & 23". I put the 23" purple trainwreck in the greenhouse to flower today as I dont have room in Veg closet. What is a good height to Veg the other 3 if I want some Monsters ? The greenhouse is about 8' tall but the 3 Vegging are Indica so I dont think I'll have to worry about them getting too big. How tall should I veg them if i want some 5-6' plants ?

Thanks & great Growing :bravo:

I usually like to try and have my plants outside by like late May early June because I live in CO and the temps are really suitable until than. Depending on where you live you can have them outside way earlier. Last year I started 3 plants inside around March 1st so by the time I put em outside in June they were all already 2-2.5 feet tall.

As far as your other 3 plants you could let em get to about 2 feet and move them outside or just move them out now. With the sun you just get a ton more power to plants so its really up to you.

Back
Top Bottom