Blueberry 420 First Grow

ChronicKid007

Good afternoon ladies and gents,

Today marks my first entry in my first journal for my first grow. :)

Supplies:
General Hydroponics pH Control Kit
MoonCity 3-in-1 Soil Moisture, Light and pH / acidity Meter Plant Tester
Indoor Digital Thermometer and Humidity Monitor
Fox Farm 12Qt Ocean Forest Soil
NAVA 2Pcs 82"x47" Hydroponic Highly Reflective Mylar Film Plants Garden Wall Covering Sheets
General Hydroponics Rapid Rooter Replacement Plugs
Sun System 900490 HPS 150 watt Grow Light Fixture with Ultra Sun Lamp
(3) Blueberry 420 auto flower seeds from AMS
Undecided on which pot to grow in (opinions valued!)

This will be a closet grow. The grow space is 64 inches by 18 inches deep by 22 inches wide.

Since I will only be producing one plant with a 150 watt HPS bulb, will ventilation be an issue?

I feel confident in germinating abilities, as I have read and reread several posts containing info on Rapid Rooter germination. However, I am still a bit confused as to how long they need to be left alone before transplant.

I haven't yet read much about transplant, because the obstacle of everything beforehand seems insurmountable! I suppose that's why I've started to document this process though.

Gonna need all of the good and dank vibes the internet has to offer for this one I think.

Will post photos of the alleged room sometime in the next day or two.

I look forward to all feedback, and to share this adventure with you!

ChronicKid007

Well to start off I wish you the best of luck. Also, in my opinion that's a pretty small space for 3 plants. My current tent is 4x2x5 and I have 6 going and i dont think it'll be big enough. So I will be upgrading.

As for the ventilation, you want to be able to exchange the air from your grow space. So as long as air can get out and fresh air in and you are not worried about the smell, then you should be fine. Have a fan or two in there.

As for transplanting, I started mine in solo cups and transplanted to 1 gallon pots after 2 weeks of sprout. Hope this helps. Best of luck

Most definitely!

Because this is my first try, I'm going to go one plant at a time in case I have drastic issues. That way, i'll still have two more seeds if things go sour. Pun intended.
Well I'm on my first grow also. I started with 6 bag seeds and 2 that I bought. I'm glad I did that since 4 of the bagseeds died due to my fault. Best decision I made on that. Just don't over water lol. I say that to people that are newer than me. Learn from my mistake. You can love them too much lol

I'm along for the ride mate if you need any help just ask if you take a look at the big plant in my sig I started her from seed in a cupboard bow she's 6.8ft tall and 6.9ftwide hahaha the power of the cupboard brother!

Good luck with your grow! Blueberry was my first grow strain, one plant in your closet should do fine. Good ventilation is always a good idea, your plants need fresh air to grow. And a small area with a 150W light will warm up fast and good ventilation will help with that. My setup is a 4x4 Hydro tent, but here is a picture of my grow close to harvest.
P50742991.JPG

I will follow your progress.

Back
Top Bottom