Blueberry aka Blues

Strain Name: Blueberry

When: Jan 12

Grade: B

Type: Hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Dark green with a tinge of yellow/blue.

Smell: A very strong blues smell, the type that stays in your mouth when you smoke it.

Taste: Extremely strong blueberry taste!

Buzz Type: Body and head high, strong sedative.

Buzz Length: Medium — effects last for about 1.5-2 hours.

Best Medicinal Use : Strong narcotic effect, very relaxing high and calms muscles.

This is a very nice strain, not one of my personal favorites as I see a lot of it. Many people grow the blues or cheese variations. But seen as I see it a lot thought I might as well review it. It was grown really well and dried well which is unusual for bag weed materiel.
Extremely strong taste and smell always from blueberry and very strong. Not sur on the actual THC/CBD content.
DSC002876.JPG

$95 a quarter?? GTFO.. thats crazy! I mean i wouldnt mind being on the receiving end but gawd damn. thats ridiculous!!

depending on quality, it roughly 150-350 and OZ. but thats exactly why we grow our own, 150 is shitty dirty brick weed, full of stems and sticks. and 350 is some of that dank that for some reason always comes up short, oh whait it dosent come up short, my wallet does haha, thats why i cant buy the shit lmao haha. oh well, Hence why im growing it ;)

shit looks fire for sure!
I think the grow im doing now is a random seed from my last hermied blueberry harvest, so i think what im growing is a blue berry. not 100% sure though... tried marking all my loose seeds, but somehow i mixed shit up in the process haha, fuckin stoner :)

Back
Top Bottom