Blueberry and Skunk #1 Grow

Nice looking grow! The girls are looking nice and healthy keep it up! +rep

Love that skunk #1 man looks awsome what did she yield?Blueberry is one of my all time favs had some realy gl with that had a 42 day strain and lost the mother after a few.

Nice looking grow! The girls are looking nice and healthy keep it up! +rep

Thanks for the reps RC!!!:thanks:
Love that skunk #1 man looks awsome what did she yield?Blueberry is one of my all time favs had some realy gl with that had a 42 day strain and lost the mother after a few.

Thanks also Pit. The Skunk #1 yielded 105g and took about 55 days. BB is also my fav strain. I haven't harvest any BB yet but will have some in about a month. I feel like a kid waiting for christmas!!!!:ganjamon:

That BB can take some heavy nutes man we beat the hell out of her.It stable to, look at all the cross breeds strain you have now with BB.That what we won POM with was a BB cant wait to see them finish.There are 2 types DJ short and BB #1 watch that short strain, i dont like.going to run skunk strains for a few love the way yours turned out.thanks again.

That BB can take some heavy nutes man we beat the hell out of her.It stable to, look at all the cross breeds strain you have now with BB.That what we won POM with was a BB cant wait to see them finish.There are 2 types DJ short and BB #1 watch that short strain, i dont like.going to run skunk strains for a few love the way yours turned out.thanks again.

Funny you mention that Pit, about a couple of days ago I noticed the BB not looking as healthy as the Skunk even though they have been getting the same nutes and been on the same food schedule. They will need watering later tonight and I was going to hit my big girls was a little more potassium than I have before. Unfortinitely, I don't know exactly was strain my BB is. My buddy had received a QP of BB and by the time we noticed seeds in the budz and went through it all, we found 10 seeds and that is where these plants came from. The Skunk seeds I had got the same way as well. I know the BB is one of the first true BB strains I have seen in about 5 years. People would give me some herb and say you got to try this, it's the BB. I would smoke it and know it isn't. BB is my favorite strain and it has its own smell and taste. The budz I got these seeds from was the true stuff. Thanks again Pit for the advise.

Great looking grow Trycs!! I just read through and caught up on your grow/setup and it looks Awesome, Good luck on your BB turn out, for my next grow im planning on throwing down some Blueberry X Mr. Nice i just hope it turns out looking that good :bravo:

Today I transplanted all my plants from the keg cups to the #3 buckets. They all had a lot of roots. I hit all the plants with a small dose of nutes also.:surf:

Great looking grow Trycs!! I just read through and caught up on your grow/setup and it looks Awesome, Good luck on your BB turn out, for my next grow im planning on throwing down some Blueberry X Mr. Nice i just hope it turns out looking that good :bravo:

:welcome:Thank you NWG!!

Thought I would take some pictures since I transplanted the rest of the plants yesterday.

Here is 2 girls outside waiting to be planted out in the woods this coming weekend. These are clones that are about 3 weeks planted in soil. S#1 on the left, BB on the right.
DSCN02972.jpg

They are hiding.
DSCN02982.jpg

Here is 14 clones in my closet
DSCN02991.jpg

Here is the other 15 in the veg tent
DSCN03004.jpg

The goal is to pick 3 mothers, 1 blueberry, 1 Skunk #1 and 1 Lavender. I should have an idea which ones will work in about 2 weeks or so.

Looking good!

Did you find a good spot to put those girls outdoors? I hope they grow to be monsters!!

The six footer Skunk plants are just showing 30% clear trichs, still trichs that haven't popped up yet (still look like water drops). I am guessing the 2 Skunk and 2 BB will be ready here in about 3 weeks, only the plants will tell. They have been really packing on weight over the last week. My flower tent has a sweet skunky aroma. I will have to start a flush next week.:cheer:

I like to flush each plant with 8 gallons of water twice over about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks. The last week I let the soil dry up before the chop.

I will be trying a little different method of curing this round. It will take a little longer then what I have been doing, but will be worth it in the end.

Went away for the weekend, everything looks good. The flowering ladies have not woke up yet. As soon as they do, I will be checking the trichs and seeing what is going on, if I feel I can feed them 1 more time or if I should start a flush. I will be feeding all the plants tonight and will post some pics later.

Lovely journal bro might want to add some Cfl's to that 600W HPS. Nice results them skunk plants are beasting everything else.

Thanks for stopping by Myzz. I thought about using CFLs added to the HPS lights but I don't have much room. I am running 2 600w HPS lights in a 8'x4' tent and the plants seem to have enough light. I have also cut the lower branches that are not seeing light to help focus growth to the top of the plant. I have built this set up over about 6 months and I still need to add a few things. I have yet to put in a fan or 2 to circulate the inside air:whoa:

I will definitly have a few upgrades after this harvest.:smokin:

Skunk buds are looking nice!!! Still got a couple of weeks. Still forming trichs.
DSCN03023.jpg

All of the flowering plants together. The BB plants on the right keep begging for nutes. You can see the buds are starting to lean, I will have to take care of that!!
DSCN03072.jpg

The veg tent with 13 BB and 2 Lavender (1 in the far back-right, 1 on the far back-left).
DSCN0308.jpg

My closet with 11 S#1 and 2 BB (1 on the front-right, 1 in the rear-center)
DSCN03093.jpg

I got the nute deficiencies I had on a couple of plants taken care of. All plants are looking really healthy. I did have 1 BB clone die the other day that was growing in the tent. It wasn't under watered, I had watered it a couple of days before it died. It wasn't over watered, the day before it died it had nice new, dark green growth. No signs of anything on the leaves. I had pulled the plant after it died and it had a nice clump of soil with it, so the roots had grabbed the soil. I don't know what happened.

The Budz are getting nice and heavy, hoping for 2oz per plant or 8 oz total between the 4 plants. I should be close to my mark.:yahoo: 1 BB and 1 S#1 look like they will be ready in about a week or so. The other 1 BB and 1 S#1 will be ready in more like 2 weeks, but only time will tell. I gave them a flush last night.

Tonight, I had the colas leaning a little bit on the 1 S#1 plant that is about 2 weeks out. I will fix tomorrow night. The buds that were leaning the other night were fix last night also. Not really saying that is much of a problem.:ganjamon: Too much weight can be a problem if not paid attenion to, you can have snapped off colas and that is never good.:yummy:

Stay tuned, gave 2 ladies the chop last night. The trichomes turned quicker than I fought they would. I havested 1 skunk#1 plant, she produced some weight and I harvested 1bb. The BB was a little disappointing, I think it was it's lack of light, still got at least 1-2 oz from her. I still have 2 that I am keeping an eye on. At this point, I am guessing about a week.

I will post some pics later.

Stay tuned, gave 2 ladies the chop last night. The trichomes turned quicker than I fought they would. I havested 1 skunk#1 plant, she produced some weight and I harvested 1bb. The BB was a little disappointing, I think it was it's lack of light, still got at least 1-2 oz from her. I still have 2 that I am keeping an eye on. At this point, I am guessing about a week.

I will post some pics later.

:bravo:Can't wait to see some pics!

Way Cool congrad's. The second trip looks happy and heathy under them T-5's That is one hella fast veg table. Hope the herbs works for ya. I'm contending with some of this PNW weather. Outside..... Plants false flowering in the spring. Hope the herbs works for ya. I did some skunk#1 it loves the outdoors but i need some SUN!!!!!! Looking good.

Back
Top Bottom