Blueberry Auto 2020 In Soil

CanadianJim

So for my first Journal, I thought "Why not make it two firsts?", so this will be my first autoflower grow as well. Anyone is welcome, jump in anytime!

I'll be growing a Blueberry Auto from 00 Seeds. I have no idea what the percentages on that are.
She just popped two days ago on the 12th, seedling stage.
I will be growing her outdoors, but with some supplemental T5 fluorescent light, 6400K, 4 2 foot bulbs.
I'll be growing her in Promix Organic Vegetable & Herb soil, in a pot. Never tried to find out what size, but I've grown in it before.
I'll be following a feed/water/feed schedule, watering when it she tells me to, and I'll be feeding her Mega Crop when she tells me she needs it.

So, that's all I've got for now.

I'll try to post pics daily.

Found you again @CanadianJim :laughtwo:
I will be growing her outdoors, but with some supplemental T5 fluorescent light, 6400K, 4 2 foot bulbs.
I'll be growing her in Promix Organic Vegetable & Herb soil, in a pot. Never tried to find out what size, but I've grown in it before.
I'll be following a feed/water/feed schedule, watering when it she tells me to, and I'll be feeding her Mega Crop when she tells me she needs it.

So outdoor autos started on Aug 12 will be ready outdoors before Halloween? Could you please explain supplemental light.
From a climate perspective, I'm super curious what you've got going on.
:goodluck:

autos put a lot of work into roots first :)
Yeah, photos too. It's like they almost stop growing for a bit then suddenly take off. It's more noticeable with some plants than others though.

Found you again @CanadianJim :laughtwo:

So outdoor autos started on Aug 12 will be ready outdoors before Halloween? Could you please explain supplemental light.
From a climate perspective, I'm super curious what you've got going on.
:goodluck:
This one will probably need to be brought in at night near the end, and I might have to finish her indoors. If we have snow before Hallowe'en again that'll be certain.

Since I stopped growing indoors I'm not worried about bringing bugs in, so in the morning before the sun comes up I put her under a 4 bulb t5 seedling light, and as the sun comes up I shift her outdoors, then in the evening, I bring her in when the light gets weaker than the t5, and leave her there until bedtime. I'll have plenty of time to clean up the seed starting area over winter, and all the plants I start in the Spring will be going outdoors eventually.

Given the flowering times of this particular strain I should be done before Hallowe'en, but if she decides to take her time flowering she'll be finishing in sub-optimal conditions. That doesn't bother me really, I'm just trying to learn how autos grow, what kind of feeding they need. I have another couple of seeds of this strain, and 14 more auto seeds of 3 different strains, plus a Blueberry photo freebie seed, so I have plenty.

I'm still going to be doing my best with her, and a decent yield would be great. I have the rest of August, all of September, and some of October to get her as far as I can, so we'll see how it goes. Should also give me a better idea of how long they'll take, if the breeder times are accurate or not.

Just be prepared to throw them out if this doesn't go well, lol.
Nah, I've just started this spring and the best notes are all resets, retrys, reboots... it will be good either way :cheer:

hey @CanadianJim!

while I'm clueless to soil grows, I'd love to tag along to see the blueberry autos outdoors! I just harvested 2 auto blueberries (and super skunks) indoors.
Curious on seeing how your turnout!

hey @CanadianJim!

while I'm clueless to soil grows, I'd love to tag along to see the blueberry autos outdoors! I just harvested 2 auto blueberries (and super skunks) indoors.
Curious on seeing how your turnout!
Happy to have you!
I got high and fell asleep last night before I posted the photo, so here are two.

I'll do my best to get one up tonight, too.

Sorry guys, family emergency called me away for a few days. Had an inexperienced gardener take care of my plants and came back to a severely overwatered auto that had been given a dose of full strength Miracle Grow because "it looked a little pale and droopy". I'll do my best to get a pic up later, but as the emergency is something of an ongoing situation I can't make any promises.

Back
Top Bottom