Blueberry Auto From 420: First Impressions & Light Grow Notes

Hi folks, I just put the first of 4 of these beauties in jars. One hangs and 2 still getting fat. After sitting in the jar for a day, the rh in the jar is 66%. I couldn't help myself and ground up a beautiful sticky nug. In the vape it went and over the tongue with sweet berry taste. A slight bit harsh though no coughing with deep draws. First hit brought the high right to my head. Four hits later and I was delighted with a fine big time body high. Just a good feeling, a little different than an edible body high for me. I noticed my head was quite clear through the whole time. Now I'm not opposed to some euphoria but this is a good change especially if I need to med myself up in the daytime. She's different than the other 5 or 6 strains in the pantry. I'm going to love this one I think.

The growing went well for me however the 4 girls had a time of it. The michigan mix supersoil I used was too much and 3 had excess nitrogen and suffered through most of the grow with the claw and too green, while I just stayed the course with 6.5 water. There were 3 pheno types, one short, one tall with buds on extended bud twigs, the third is tall and has buds close to the main stem. If I grow these as auto's again I'm going to improve the soil choice. 3.2 oz @66% rh Very Yummy, Clean strong body high, Low euphoria for me on first vape load. The buds came out light and airy. Why? Soil I think, although this is the first time growing it. Could be something else, you tell me please. Other grows have had tighter harder buds.

20180727_124707_HDR.jpg

Yeah summer days are still a go so i should be ok. They are massive i just want buds so i can hide them away to dry lol. Not what i was ecpecting for my first grow of "autos"
I'm finding a lot of that too. Have you grown photo's? I think there's a surprise turn in almost all my grows. Part of the fun. Always figuring the best way out. That is if you have the time.

This is my first grow period. Might try to get onw more grow of photos in before its too cold for my shed set up. I really enjoy taking care of them
It's a lot of fun. I just started a year and a half ago and have enjoyed every nerve wracking second. Everything's right about growing weed in my book! So far no two grows went the same. There seems to always be something to watch for.My wife and I use it for fun and meds to. Hung the last of the blueberry today and cant wait to get the tent going again. I tried two outdoors this year. They're fun and different as well.

A little update. The nugs are settling in their jars and smell gloriously. The high is quite strong in body and head. It's good for migraines for me. My migraine rescue meds didn't work the other day and as I started to become sick to my stomach I put some in a bowl and hit it (along with some shatter on top) 30 minutes later I felt the evil leaving my head and an hour later I was eating a sandwich. I love weed! That could have taken 24 hours of misery and puking! Pardon the reality please.

Back
Top Bottom