Blueberry autoflower by 420

Vanisle420

Wondering if anyone has grown these as mine seemed like huge buds but very airy and thin. They also seemed funny looking. Wondering if it's because I never put the led into flower mode soon enough. I am trying another grow again. Just want to see if i did something wrong. I had tried growing them outdoors but wondering if I started them too early in the spring and didn't get the right lighting

Wondering if anyone has grown these as mine seemed like huge buds but very airy and thin. They also seemed funny looking. Wondering if it's because I never put the led into flower mode soon enough. I am trying another grow again. Just want to see if i did something wrong. I had tried growing them outdoors but wondering if I started them too early in the spring and didn't get the right lighting
Upload some pics for us. I did a photo Blueberry and was nice dense buds before I harvested

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I don't have any photos cause it was months ago but I just started 3 more blueberry auto cause I bought 20 seeds awoke ago. Hopefully they will turn out. I am also trying a feminized gold leaf from 420. Hope it turns out.

Back
Top Bottom