Blueberry Autoflower Journal: Autos Can Be Topped!

Tim

Hello ladies and gents, This is another Grow of the Blueberry Auto from GYO Seedbank. So far so good on this girl. I decided to take the extra step and chance with topping this auto. So far she took well to the stress and bounced back nicely. I am not going to LST or defoliate this grow. All natural except the topped I did after the 3rd node.

Updates will continue as times goes on!!

She popped soil on Nov-28-2018
8 days (Dec 6th 2018)
Screenshot_20190101-160417_Gallery.jpg

Day 27 " Topped"
20181224_223335.jpg

Day 35 from Topping standing now at 16 inches tall.
20190101_163738.jpg
20190101_163933.jpg

I've been topping and LST training autos for years now. The 4 strain 6 plant auto grow in my signature shows just how much it can help em. Good luck.
Thank for the response!! Yeah there is alot of controversy over topping. I'm glad I did it.

Illinois doesn’t have legal recreational and seed banks are too expensive with the discreet shipping
Here is where I purchase my seeds.. They are not stealth or discrete, BUT I can tell you that I believe the seeds are shipped from California to customers and they receive the seeds from many seedbanks. They are a distributor for other breeders as well as they're own seeds. I have ordered twice and shipping is like 10 bucks and get to me fairly quick. Here is the site and a pic of how its shipped. You can just click the seed Distributor link. Being shipped within the US it doesn't have to go through customs

15468307818734999898614962251840.jpg

I have topped every auto after the first plant I grew and have lst'ed them the entire time, save like two days after topping and never had it mess up the plant. I noticed once on one of my last grows it took like one extra day for it to recover from topping and then the plant spit out over 2 oz dry. Here's a few of mine. Top em if ya got em!
20190106_185746_2.jpg

20190104_151214.jpg

a1866a0329228c402a7d8a4ae634c666.jpg

I have topped every auto after the first plant I grew and have lst'ed them the entire time, save like two days after topping and never had it mess up the plant. I noticed once on one of my last grows it took like one extra day for it to recover from topping and then the plant spit out over 2 oz dry. Here's a few of mine. Top em if ya got em!
20190106_185746_2.jpg

20190104_151214.jpg

Those look great bro!! Hopefully mine will pump out a good amount with the 2 main Colas. Of course it's too late now to LST but I want to see how she does naturally with just the 1 time topped.

20190106_185746_2.jpg

20190104_151214.jpg

What strains are those and how much long did it take for yours to flower? If you could ease check out my other grow. The blueberry flower question thread. Tell me what you think on that one, of you dont mind!

What strains are those and how much long did it take for yours to flower? If you could ease check out my other grow. The blueberry flower question thread. Tell me what you think on that one, of you dont mind!

Top to bottom: Northern Lights, Lemon OG Haze, Super Skunk. They're all different as far as starting flowering. I've had some showing pistils less than two weeks after popping out of the soil and some that went five weeks. I grew a Blueberry Kush but I burned so many seeds before one stuck, that i didn't actually journal it. I can tell you that I topped, lst'ed and got 1.8 oz dry from it and it turned out as one of my best plants as far as potency and density. Went about nine weeks if I remember correctly.

Top to bottom: Northern Lights, Lemon OG Haze, Super Skunk. They're all different as far as starting flowering. I've had some showing pistils less than two weeks after popping out of the soil and some that went five weeks. I grew a Blueberry Kush but I burned so many seeds before one stuck, that i didn't actually journal it. I can tell you that I topped, lst'ed and got 1.8 oz dry from it and it turned out as one of my best plants as far as potency and density. Went about nine weeks if I remember correctly.
Yeah man, these are all my first grows that I have in my signature "Journals" one which is not in my journal. Here is the link. Blueberry week 7
It hasn't started flowering yet from what I see. Could you give your opinion?

Yeah man, these are all my first grows that I have in my signature "Journals" one which is not in my journal. Here is the link. Blueberry week 7
It hasn't started flowering yet from what I see. Could you give your opinion?

Well even though I've grown quite a few now I'm still no expert and still learning myself but your blueberry does look healthy. I'm on the same page with everybody else. The height growth is about to stop and then she should focus on chunkin' up over the next couple weeks. I did notice in a few of the pictures that she seems to be drooping a bit. Do you know if that was before or after a water? I ask because I've seen mine droop a bit when I overwatered.

Well even though I've grown quite a few now I'm still no expert and still learning myself but your blueberry does look healthy. I'm on the same page with everybody else. The height growth is about to stop and then she should focus on chunkin' up over the next couple weeks. I did notice in a few of the pictures that she seems to be drooping a bit. Do you know if that was before or after a water? I ask because I've seen mine droop a bit when I overwatered.
I watered her today then couple hrs later she was like that. But my soil moisture meter showed low :confused::confused::confused: the last time I watered was 3 days ago

I watered her today then couple hrs later she was like that. But my soil moisture meter showed low :confused::confused::confused: the last time I watered was 3 days ago

If you stick your finger in the soil how far down until you hit moisture?

If you stick your finger in the soil how far down until you hit moisture?
To be honest I didnt do that or dont do that. I afraid of fucking up the roots. Breaking then.

I understand but if you go towards the outside of the pot there's less of a chance of you hitting root. They tend to grow down then out so you can stick your finger around the edge and doing it gently if you feel like you're touching a root obviously don't stick your finger any further but I guarantee you have a spot where you can stick a finger in down to the second knuckle.

Back
Top Bottom