BlueBerry Bush - Reveg Clone - Spider LST & SCRoG

re: BlueBerry Bush - Reveg Clone - Spider LST & SCRoG

image8699.jpg
image8702.jpg
image8701.jpg
image8700.jpg

Heres a quick update.Day 28-29. NL is now the tallest crown with tight nodes and long pistils. A select few crowns on my BB are turning amber. Clones are all rooted. 20 clones from trim and two dried up when transplanted very early. The smell of fresh blueberries is really strong close up but soon i will need more carbon. The stretch is now over and its time to fatten these girls up $-)

Yea What LA said for sure man very nice

Been busy with college and work and didnt have much to update. Today is day 43 buds are getting fatter on BB bush and the NL is just finished streching and is now forming buds. Big difference in strains. Will plug in my cfls and get bud closeups.

These buds are oily and smell like fresh patch of ripe blueberries. Dont know how my pic got flipped but i will have updates sooner as 420 is my last day of flowering. Well 18th is last day because im doing some dark days to promote a deep flush. Nothing but regular water and molasses for the last two - three weeks for the BB. The NL will still get nutes and will have to wait till mid may. Friend took small reveg and 8-10 clones i had. Will soon have an outdoor BB and clones ready to go for next closet scrog. Leds will be ordered after both plants are harvested. Found a unit for 188USD shipped 10 band customizable lights made with bridgelux 3watt LEDs.

Gratz on the upcoming Harvest and new lights Cas :thumb:

Day 57 and the BB is done but will give till 420 to let fatten up. Im revegging the whole plant so i will leave 2 small popcorn buds per beanch to keep her going. The Northern actually is growing a Hash Tip on my main and its like one fluffy bud. Pics will follow i have to move lights. Im thinking of washing a quater to see how it changes her tasty nuggs.

Great Update Cas looks like you got some purple going on

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom