BlueBerry Bush - Reveg Clone - Spider LST & SCRoG

re: BlueBerry Bush - Reveg Clone - Spider LST & SCRoG

I will get the pvc and joints to do a second level of screen in about 15-20 days. I defoliated alot but the strain handles stress well and i have tons of veg time. Im going to either get a bigger screen size or make my own with hemp string. Depends on how many mains i get. Today is day 27 so 27 more and then cut an hour a day till im at 12/12.(18-12 is 6 days making veg 60 days ) More natural transition i found plants get less stressed as well. At this point i only used nutes once so time to mix up some. Anyone know good nutes on the cheaper side. I just have all purpose 10-15-10. Noticed i might need sone cal mag or magnesium additive to help growth. Will allow a few days after i defoliated to take new pics.

Still lost on that runt. Same seeds but looks sooo different. Will save if female. Cant hurt :)

image7332.jpg
image7333.jpg
image7279.jpg
image7278.jpg

Heres before and after defoliation. The new have no red cup i transplanted that little guy. The first two pics are lined up pretty well for two different pics. I had one stem barely connected so i plucked for a clone. Tap water and airstone week later roots :-0. You can see on my newer pick the screen will be full very soon.

you should be able to easily fill that screen Cas
Happy Weednsday :thumb:

Thanks will have updates soon. Tops are just reaching the screen on the two plant seed side. The BB bush is getting a little last minute trim and bending. Will update pics day 40 (Monday 2/10/2014). Screen looks great. Wish i had more views and suggestions. I did start nutes last week when i took pics. I use 10-15-10 general nutes. I also need to find calcium and magnesium supplements. Was told epsom salts dissolved will work.

nice to see them in flower Cas Happy Munchday :thumb:

Not in flower stage yet. I do 60 veg 40-50 flower. Jan1st to today is 34 so half veg. Looking good so far ;-)

typo should have been gonna be nice :rofl:
Happy Tokerday Cas :thumb:

image7635.jpg
image7636.jpg
image7637.jpg
image7638.jpg

Here the growth at day 40 veg. Screen is filled up and the degenerate is the tallest so i defoliated and bent to even canopy. The light shows how green my foliation really is compared to me looking at the them under leds. I just started foliar feeding Magnesium sulfate(epsom salts 2tsp per gallon) they are growing alot better. Canopy will even out and will add level two of screen. Then flippy floppy to flower. I want to make a video of how i clone here as well. 100% rooting so far. Just takes care.

Nice and Green here Cas Happy Tokerday :thumb:

Welcome light addict. I was about to post on your fluxx thread. I do love that system and i was showed it years ago by a fellow grower but you made it easy to start a plant that way. Mine has a first level flux screen and then a second level scrog and then now that the canopy is even i flipped into flower. Day 1 of flower is feb 19. So 50 veg from seed and over 60+ on the BB. Camera is charging so pics soon. The stretch has begun. They go up about 1 inch a day so will trimm away all lower nodes to clone on day 21-27 for outdoor/and indoor co-op with a newbie friend who has low yields(bad genes). Any suggestions are appreciated. You can be a grower forever and still learn new things everyday.

so true that is with life in general everyday you can learn something new if you want to
Happy Freeweed day Cas and a Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

Did most of defoliation below screen one. Took about 10-12 nice clones that were long and skinny. Put final screen on pulled through tops and lights went off before i got my pics. 7am-7pm EST. I did break one top and just let the sap kind of mend the two halves and took a sliver of tape to hold. I was told you can take cuts from one strand and mend it on a branch of another. Sounds difficult and stressful. The canopy looks nice still even with most of the smaller undergrowth trimmed for clones. Will soon find out if I'm starting outdoors or co-op with friend either way ill have clones of just blueberry. Didnt want to mix with seed plants. Will know their sex soon.

Day 7 Flowering. Had to grab Clfs to get good pic. Love the lush green once and awhile. Now you can see why I call it spider let. The stump looks like a body and I always have two thick stocks to the middle. The good NL plant is confirmed female. The Blueberry both reveg and bush are showing sex with mauve purple color to the hairs. Still can't tell sex of runt.

Looking good Cas Happy Weednsday man :thumb:

The runt was a male which is what i thought because most males grow faster and taller. Chopped and pulled out of scrog. Defoliate my mains in middle of scrog about 4 too nodes below crowns. The smaller later clone is also in that pot so i lst'd it and kept under light. My friend wanted me to help him grow so i kept like 20 clones off lower undergrowth of the BB. Heres both strains leaves to look at.

image8240.jpg
image8241.jpg

theres no question theres a difference there
Happy Munchday Cas :thumb:

WIN_20140310_093017.JPG

WIN_20140310_092952.JPG

WIN_20140310_092939.JPG

Here is the progress. Now only two plants the reveg plant and most of my clones are beginning to flower. Took twenty clones and moved rooted ones to soil in a co-op with a friend with my old 400watt switchable ballast HPS & MH.....

***Day 20/21 of flowering... lights are now 8am-8pm due to DST. The clone bush is already at dime size crowns. The NL seed plant is slowly growing pink hairs and the tight nodes are following. I still keep lollipoping them slowly at this point if there is no hairs its plucked. NL might be a longer flower so I might just let the BB get really fat and start supercropping with bending and hard pinching. Gets cold at night so keeping a log of temps before lights on and after..last night was 82 off today was 72 on so not bad.

Back
Top Bottom