Blueberry CBD & Strawberry CBD Grow: MarsHydro SP150

I've given away some nice clones to folks who promise to take care of them, but don't! :rolleyes:
That's why I make sure they have proper setups.
I make then all order the 3x3 Mars kit with the 1000, and the 2500g of Mega Crop before I'll even consider it. lol

That tall one (Darkstar KushxLavender) I showed the other day had a twin sister that I gave away a month ago. Went over to check on it the other day and instead of SC, his "buddy" told him to top it. He's in W3, just started showing flowers and he nipped about 2 nodes off the top. I gave him alot of crap about it, but what can you do.

He's getting ahead of himself on the MC too. He said he was already at 24g per 5 gallon, when I hadn't even told him to jump from 4.5g yet. Plant looks healthy, but if he keeps going on his own, he'll end up torching it I'm sure.

I can’t believe it’s been three weeks since I last posted. 2021 is moving too fast. :)

Latest update:
Feeding 1.5 gal each of about 5.5g of MC per 1 gallon of water with watering now only about three days apart. Plants are really using it up.

Photos show how they plants are coming along. Quite healthy and many buds.

Looking through the loupe and the BB has more cloudy tricombs than the SB right now. I am thinking a couple of weeks to harvest as I hardly see any amber at all.

Being high CBD plants I am not looking for a huge amount of amber anyway but focusing on cloudiness.

Really looking forward to these when cured.

Well, it’s harvest day!!!!! Finally time to cut it down and hang to dry.

Looking forward to getting this into jars and seeing how well it cures.

Looks like an excellent harvest and a beautiful pair of chandeliers! :welldone:
Thanks for all the help and information through the process. :thumb:

Well, that’s all she wrote folks. Plants are dry and now inside mason jars in the garage - makes for a good place for a cold cure. LOL. Smells more amazing each day.

4 1litre jars of each, plus a jar each of trim.

In total:
236g (8.3oz) of f Strawberry CBD
188g (6.6oz) of Blueberry CBD
39g of trim each

Seems like it took forever to get to this stage but it was only four months. :)

Hope someone learns from this journal, thank you to everyone’s past journey’s on this site and @InTheShed for making mine easier.

Back
Top Bottom