420 Magazine Background

Blueberry Headband

Jackalope

I've grown the Humboldt one. I really liked it. Flavor is great with a few different phenos showing up. Mine were not huge producers but what was there I liked.

How it will work for your issues I don't know. My Guess is it should do okay.

merimc9

The one i am growing is the Humboldt and they are outside so am hoping to get outcome. My indoor grow tent is no where near big enough to grow it in.

Jackalope

The only issue I had with them was Cal/Mag deficiencies. Easily diagnosed by leaf damage in the center of the plant. I was late in getting it solved so the plants could have did lots better. As I mentioned before the range of flavors is amazing.

If you are growing the Humboldt one you should be very happy if everything grows OK. My issues are similar. I deal with lots of nerve pain. While I don't know for sure how it works for pain. It is great for a distraction from it. It keeps my head in the right place. My guess is this same thing might help with the PTSD

merimc9

Not only do i have PTSD but i also suffer from severe lower back pain, I have 2 four inch steel lag screws thru the first and fifth lumbar vertebrae from an accident. I haven't found anything that will touch the pain but i refuse to take pain pills. Have seen too many people messed up on them or die from overdose. That aint for me.

Jackalope

Best I have been able to do for pain is to take the edge off. To tell the truth I don't know if I am killing pain or just distracting myself from it. I do feel better so that is what counts.
The Blueberry bottom end of Blueberry Headband high might do well for you. That is why I liked the strain. It has a great combination of head and body.

merimc9

yeah darn drunk drivers really cause havoc on a body. That how i got the steel screws in lower vertebrae but it is what it is. I just refuse to take opoids for pain when i been smoking to take edge off for over 25 years. No sense in creating addiction to something i dont need.

Top Bottom