Palumgrow

420 Member
Hello everyone! New to the forum and this is my first grow journal I've posted online! Also I'm from Canada and BC if that holds any value here! Anyways I started these girls 3 weeks ago and I've been learning as I go but doing numerous amounts of research since this is my first DWC grow. I've done a couple successful soil grows and tried to do a DWC but had no luck so I got the proper equipment and tent to make this happen. Any tips or criticism is very much welcome like I said I'm trying to learn as I go here and some good advice and direction would help me out huge! I plan on these two girls to be my mother plants since my tent has 3 compartments I'd like to do a SOG in the side they are in right now once they are mature. Right now I'm still getting ready to buy my proper fluro light planel for the moms and one for veg and also a proper exhaust fan but this is my setup so far...

Strains: kush skunk fem and blueberry fem from Montreal seed bank

Nutes: High output garden 3 part. Grow, micro, bloom.

Pots: 5 gal for blueberry with plans to step down in size and I believe 3 gal for kush skunk. 3.5 inch air stone fed my 7.8l/m air pump and Coco from local store

Humidity: currently maintaining 55% with two little humidifiers

Lights: 1x150w mini sunburst HPS and my cloner lamp with is a 2ft T5 (not sure if it's actually doing anything) I plan to get another 150w and a mars 300 for when I get clones to flower.

Airflow: Ghetto fan setup (dog cone in vent with fan on top drawing air out) it works surprisingly well but I know I will need to upgrade eventually

Any and all tips or tricks are appreciated!! Excited to join the community and eager to get learning thanks for reading!

Attachments

• 686228_blueberry-and-kush-skunk-mother-039-s_xl.jpg
    686228_blueberry-and-kush-skunk-mother-039-s_xl.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 686226_blueberry-and-kush-skunk-mother-039-s_xl.jpg
    686226_blueberry-and-kush-skunk-mother-039-s_xl.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 686227_blueberry-and-kush-skunk-mother-039-s_xl.jpg
    686227_blueberry-and-kush-skunk-mother-039-s_xl.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 686224_blueberry-and-kush-skunk-mother-039-s_xl.jpg
    686224_blueberry-and-kush-skunk-mother-039-s_xl.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 686225_blueberry-and-kush-skunk-mother-039-s_xl.jpg
    686225_blueberry-and-kush-skunk-mother-039-s_xl.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 51
  • MVIMG_20181118_223455.jpg
    MVIMG_20181118_223455.jpg
    631.7 KB · Views: 105
  • MVIMG_20181118_223450.jpg
    MVIMG_20181118_223450.jpg
    602.9 KB · Views: 116
Hello everyone! New to the forum and this is my first grow journal I've posted online! Also I'm from Canada and BC if that holds any value here! Anyways I started these girls 3 weeks ago and I've been learning as I go but doing numerous amounts of research since this is my first DWC grow. I've done a couple successful soil grows and tried to do a DWC but had no luck so I got the proper equipment and tent to make this happen. Any tips or criticism is very much welcome like I said I'm trying to learn as I go here and some good advice and direction would help me out huge! I plan on these two girls to be my mother plants since my tent has 3 compartments I'd like to do a SOG in the side they are in right now once they are mature. Right now I'm still getting ready to buy my proper fluro light planel for the moms and one for veg and also a proper exhaust fan but this is my setup so far...

Strains: kush skunk fem and blueberry fem from Montreal seed bank

Nutes: High output garden 3 part. Grow, micro, bloom.

Pots: 5 gal for blueberry with plans to step down in size and I believe 3 gal for kush skunk. 3.5 inch air stone fed my 7.8l/m air pump and Coco from local store

Humidity: currently maintaining 55% with two little humidifiers

Lights: 1x150w mini sunburst HPS and my cloner lamp with is a 2ft T5 (not sure if it's actually doing anything) I plan to get another 150w and a mars 300 for when I get clones to flower.

Airflow: Ghetto fan setup (dog cone in vent with fan on top drawing air out) it works surprisingly well but I know I will need to upgrade eventually

Any and all tips or tricks are appreciated!! Excited to join the community and eager to get learning thanks for reading!
Hello and welcome. You're doing well Pal. There's so many grow styles. I don't know this way but would like to watch please.

stoneotter thanks! Just kind of making my own style with what I have I guess haha I'd like to have to plants under MH or fluro right now but all I have is a 150w hps so it's gotta do for now, moved the blueberry into a 3 gal resovoir today and it seems to like it much more, the leaves have perked up but I'm also noticing my pH is increasing every day

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom