BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

I've been giving mine such minimum nutes yesterdays feed was prob the biggest they've had nute wise 2ml a 2ml b 1.5ml rhizo 2ml cal mag to about 12/13liters of water and water always clear can't see that it's even got any in tbh

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've been giving mine such minimum nutes yesterdays feed was prob the biggest they've had nute wise 2ml a 2ml b 1.5ml rhizo 2ml cal mag to about 12/13liters of water and water always clear can't see that it's even got any in tbh

I thought My plants was doin just fine but now when i look at pictures the leaves are kinda light green. Will take a closer look later. ;)

it could be from too little nutes, but also from the PH down thing

Yeah a little mix of both i guess. ;) i know that burned leaves never repair but if they gets light green in color will it go back to normal color when problem is solved?

Diffrent strains can throw out orange pistils right from the start of flower mate quite normal.if she buds are stacking well then leave her be.best of luck;)

Diffrent strains can throw out orange pistils right from the start of flower mate quite normal.if she buds are stacking well then leave her be.best of luck;)

Okey good to hear mate. I Thought My buds was Goin to die. ;)

I dont know if you seen it but i have read wrong on the nute schedule so i Been a bit low on the nutes. Yesterday when i used the right dose and measured pH it was 6.8-6.9. I wont mess with the pH more for the rest of the grow.

But when i give plain water between feedings, My tap water is 8.3 do you think it is ok or should i lower it a bit mate?

I have learned now that the soil buffers the pH, but dont the "buffers" run out if it keeps adjusting all the time? Maybe 3 months aint enough for that. ;)

Ur tap water will be fine at that to give.i reckon now u stopped messing with ph u will see alot better growth and improvements.and if u buy a good soil designed for camnabis.like biobizz lightmix is awsome and that buffers itself and keeps perfect ph range of ur plants for u from start to finish;) happy growing;)

Good work mate hope its all smooth from now for ya happy growing;)

Thanks mate i wont mess with things i dont understand from now on. ;) and definitely wont be buying more things from the petstore to My plants haha ;)

Update day 33 in flower:

The plants are looking better, no new signs of any problems. :)

Does the buds grow much more during the last 4 weeks or the buds will be about the size they are now?

Here are some pictures.

420-magazine-mobile328511269.jpg

420-magazine-mobile973141675.jpg

420-magazine-mobile877627420.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1040042486.jpg

So this morning when i woke up and went to the kitchen i notice all the digital clocks had Been reseted ( this happens when the electricity goes off ). My first thought when i see this is " heeeermies! " and i ran to the tent and calculated from the timer that the power have Been off for about an hour during the night.

I fixed the timer and now the light is off, but how bad could this 1 hour light off be?

Or it only turns hermie if they get light during the 12 dark hours?

I hope that this doesnt mess everything up now...

Back
Top Bottom