BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

Good question by @velk I have read about lots . Look into the paperbag method. Almost foolproof .

"carpe diem"

Thanks Island I'll have a little research tonight as need to start preparing for final stages soon .

Happy growing .

Also bc what drying method are you using before you cute ??

Happy growing .
This plant that is drying now i have put newspaper on a that metall plate you got in the oven if you now what i mean? Then Newspaper on top of The buds . I shake the plate a couple times per day so the buds turn around. And now when they start feeling dry to the touch i put them in a glass jar for a couple of hours and keeps doing this over and over. I am not sure when i can keep the jar closed for days without getting mold. I dont have anything to check the RH in the jars so i dont know when i am at ~60%. ;)

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This plant that is drying now i have put newspaper on a that metall plate you got in the oven if you now what i mean? Then Newspaper on top of The buds . I shake the plate a couple times per day so the buds turn around. And now when they start feeling dry to the touch i put them in a glass jar for a couple of hours and keeps doing this over and over. I am not sure when i can keep the jar closed for days without getting mold. I dont have anything to check the RH in the jars so i dont know when i am at ~60%. ;)

I go by touch as well . When they feel dry enough I put in jars next day open jar for about 10 to 30 mins depending if they got too moist or not.

"carpe diem"

Now i am finaly done with the trimming so here is Some pictures as promised:

This 2 plants was the same pheno:

420-magazine-mobile636102832.jpg

I got 140g of fresh buds from them.

And this one was another shorter pheno and looked a little healthier:

420-magazine-mobile270728961.jpg

And from this i got 80g of fresh bud.

So a total of 220g of fresh buds, so maybe 70g when dryed and cured?

420-magazine-mobile137429851.jpg

I took a picture of all the buds then i notice that The newspaper showed my location lol but here is the buds from the plant i cut down a couple of days ago:

420-magazine-mobile1811031541.jpg

Very beautiful looking budge you brought some beautiful colors out some blues and some purples that I can see and I bet you it's going to be great smoke after a nice try and a nice cure

Very beautiful looking budge you brought some beautiful colors out some blues and some purples that I can see and I bet you it's going to be great smoke after a nice try and a nice cure

Thank you my friends, i will post a new link to the new journal as soon as i have started one. :)

Good job :bravo:
Hope she smokes nicely :)
Congrats
Thanks Mrs.Bird :) right now the smoke is Kinda harsh and doesnt taste so good but that was fast dried buds. So when the rest of it have cured for maybe 2 weeks it should be better i guess :)

So a total of 220g of fresh buds, so maybe 70g when dryed and cured?
420-magazine-mobile137429851.jpg

I took a picture of all the buds then i notice that The newspaper showed my location lol but here is the buds from the plant i cut down a couple of days ago:
420-magazine-mobile1811031541.jpg
Great job bluecheeze, trimmed up nice... Harvest reps are incoming, can't wait for the rest to finish up. Keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

So a final update in this thread:

The total dry weight was 103 grams so about 25 grams per plant. Its curing right now and it smells better for every day, and its pretty good smoke too the only bad thing is it doesnt have a very good taste but maybe it gets better. ;)

I will start another journal in a minute, the seeds have already sprouted. ;)

Back
Top Bottom