420 Magazine Background

BlueCheeze's Grow#2: Dutch Passion AutoMazar

Bluecheeze

Hello my friends! :welcome:

So i just finished my first grow, yielded about 25g per plant. Buds was very dense and even tho i had so many problems the smoke turned out great. But this time it will be even better. ;)

I have switched from biobizz nutes to plant magic grow + bloom. I also have Plant magic Root stimulant and Bio Silicone. I was bored yesterday so i mixed some nutes with water just too see what pH it gets. First i mixed half dose 2ml / Litre and the pH drops from 8.2 to 6.5. Perfect pH. Then i mixed in another 2ml per litre so it was full dose. The pH still was 6.4-6.5. This nutes gets the perfect pH and thats what i had problems with last grow i think. Lets see how the plants turns out but i think this really is plant Magic. ;)

I have also learn about the " microherd " in the soil and last grow i think i killed it with my pH minus. When i looked at the roots after harvest they didnt looked healthy and was not white.

For soil i have made my own super soil:

10-15% vermiculite
10-15% perlite
10% wormcasting

then the rest is soil of good quality. i dont know exactly the % because i just threw some in but this is about it. ;)

I will grow 4x Dutch Passion AutoMazar in 14L pots with Mars hydro 900w led.

The seeds have sprouted and i will post some pictures tonight ;)

Bluecheeze

Saw your last post in 1st journal :bravo: Hope they will smoke sweeeeeeeeeeeetly :)
Of course I am on this one too, if you will have me :)
Ofcourse Mrs.Bird i am glad to have you around :) they did smoke sweetly but it could been better, this time i wont mess with pH at all just going to trust the soil. And IF there would be pH problems i got organic pH minus this time. :)

NuttyProfessor

Grow Journal of the Month: Mar 2021
:goodluck:

you will like the mazar i crossed with a think big an got this

P1090998.JPG
:thumb:

P1090999.JPG
P11000041.JPG

really tight buds

Islandgrow

Subbed have a mazar growing as well. Best growing auto so far for me.

"carpe diem" and grow to your hearts content

Bluecheeze

Subbed have a mazar growing as well. Best growing auto so far for me.

Have you topped them or LST mate? I dont know if i gonna top them and lst or just lst i have to read Some more before i decide what to do. ;)

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Islandgrow

Actually yes she was topped yesterday by my wife.
It is her Plant lst and tucking as well as branching well . I will share a pic of her later.

Bluecheeze

Actually yes she was topped yesterday by my wife.
It is her Plant lst and tucking as well as branching well . I will share a pic of her later.

I would love to see a picture, did she respond good from the topping?

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Top Bottom