bluelab truncheon question

smokedabong

high Deep Water Culture this may sound like a stupid question i brought a bluelab truncheon today it's got ec/cf readings and two ppm readings which 1 of the ppm readings do i go by 1's ec x 700 and the other is ec x 500 :roorrip: peace

yes they are mate but when people like your good self ask what my ppm reading do i say 300 or 420 i did say it's a stupid question but i need to put my stoned mind at ease thanks for the quick reply peace

high Deep Water Culture this may sound like a stupid question i brought a bluelab truncheon today it's got ec/cf readings and two ppm readings which 1 of the ppm readings do i go by 1's ec x 700 and the other is ec x 500 :roorrip: peace

Did you happen to catch where it was made? I have always wanted one of those, but wondered if it was made in china. Thanks.

EC (0.2 - 3.6), CF (2 - 36) and ppm scales (TDS and 700 scale)

which means that for standard TDS you would use the 100-1800 scale.

here is a chart that might help, but ibelieve it is on the packaging;
https://www.getbluelab.com/site/bluelab/files/truncheon-table-techspecs.JPG

thanks jl i think it was just a stoned moment when i got back from the hydro store my friends popped round for the saturday bong session so i didn't have chance to have a proper look at it when they left i had to do a res change i think i just confused myself lol now i've had a good sleep and a proper look i can see it stamped down the side of the packaging so thanks again. now it's time for sunday morning bong session :roorrip: peace

it was made in new zealand theanswerto

Back
Top Bottom