Wacky Kush

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone here uses the Bluelab truncheon and thoughts on it. Im looking into replacing my current pen and have started looking at Bluelab's pens and the truncheon specifically.

Looking at the trunchion over the pen currently due to a 5 year warrantee vs. one year on their pen.

Good or bad or other reccomendations with as much detailed explanation as possible.

Thanks in advance

I bought one of the cheap imitation nutrient wands from flea-bay and Im more than happy with its functionality and ease of use. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles but it measures 0.4-4.8 ec and it is accurate to 0.1 ec via the use of a flashing light sequence to indicate differences between readings. Its simple and easy which suits me, but not suited if you want to be overly accurate. Saying all this I have no personal experience with the blue lab brand wand/truncheon and its function may differ.

Thanks for the input.

I bought one of the cheap imitation nutrient wands from flea-bay and Im more than happy with its functionality and ease of use. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles but it measures 0.4-4.8 ec and it is accurate to 0.1 ec via the use of a flashing light sequence to indicate differences between readings. Its simple and easy which suits me, but not suited if you want to be overly accurate. Saying all this I have no personal experience with the blue lab brand wand/truncheon and its function may differ.

-------- bump ? -----------

hello everyone,

just wanted to ask if anyone here uses the bluelab truncheon and thoughts on it. Im looking into replacing my current pen and have started looking at bluelab's pens and the truncheon specifically.

Looking at the trunchion over the pen currently due to a 5 year warrantee vs. One year on their pen.

Good or bad or other reccomendations with as much detailed explanation as possible.

Thanks in advance

Well if it means anything from what I've heard that's a very reliable brand, id want to at least get a year out of one. Right now I don't even have a ppm meter...

Back
Top Bottom