Blunt or Joint.

I don't really like rolling papers. Blunts are stronger but they're more palatable.

from what iv heard your getting the least amoutn of thc in your lungs from smoking ablunt. the cherry gets so hot it burns the trichomes before you burn the nugs. i personally think they are a waste.

id take a joint if it was jsut myself to enjoi but for anything else bust out the bong ;):roorrip:

A blunt for sure. I remember me and my friends back in vegas used to smear grape jelly,syrup,or honey over our swishers full of chronic lol. Joints seem harder for me to roll and they dont ever burn right for me. :cool:

will i just found these called cyclones they are a cone with a there have non tabbaco that are clear i like the grape flavor i also like the honey one but it is tabbaco wrap like a blunt

from what iv heard your getting the least amoutn of thc in your lungs from smoking ablunt. the cherry gets so hot it burns the trichomes before you burn the nugs. i personally think they are a waste.

id take a joint if it was jsut myself to enjoi but for anything else bust out the bong ;):roorrip:
Interesting point. Personally I can't stand the taste of a blunt no matter what kind of weed is in it.

plus the blunts are tabacco leaves right? so its harsher then a joint

i like a fat spliff :grinjoint:

I prefer blunts myself over joints. I feel they are just a more enjoyable experience in the long run. They are great with multiple people. When I am just smoking alone, I prefer my pieces over any of the others. You get the true taste of the buds and isn't that one of the many reasons we smoke?

Blunts.

Im just a silly white girl who cant even roll joints

but I can sit down and pearl a box of swishers quicker then anyone in the midwest.

:)

Bluts for sure... I just love rollin them, smokin them, and I even love the smell it gives off. It usually isn't a strong cigar type smell, I can still smell the weed. Dunno maybe I just smoked so many that I got used to it, its weird but ya blunt anytype anytime.

joints are soo much healthier than blunts, and i just prefer them.....gotta be zig zag 1 1/4. But if its gotta be a blunt im goin with swisher sweet grape flavored rillos:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom