Blunt wraps illegal

I've never smoked a blunt. I stick to the vaporizer.

However, listening to all of you talk about how you love your blunts and how there's nothing like them... it has gotten me curious.

So what's the REAL result of Massachusetts's dumb new law? I'm going to smoke a blunt! In other words: the law has prompted someone who doesn't smoke blunts to smoke one. Good going, lawmakers!

^^

Good to see you darkrail,

Isn't that just the problem in general with laws designed to modify behavior

It's the unintended consequences isn't it

Just like Kellogs, they act to try to preserve their sales and end up enraging the stoner community and now junk food sales are going to tank (hopefully)

See I hate using dutches or white owls or whatever, because it's just far too much hassle for a blunt. It's extremely messy and just no fun to deal with.

ever since i started smoking dutches and learned how to roll them "properly" I would never EVER EVER buy a wrap again, they smoke so harsh, ruin the taste of bud, and my lungs and throat always experience nasal drippage. Wraps are nasty

I've never smoked a blunt. I stick to the vaporizer.

However, listening to all of you talk about how you love your blunts and how there's nothing like them... it has gotten me curious.

So what's the REAL result of Massachusetts's dumb new law? I'm going to smoke a blunt! In other words: the law has prompted someone who doesn't smoke blunts to smoke one. Good going, lawmakers!

vapo is better alone.
blunts are good for groups, outdoor activities, and driving.
i love blunts, but if im alone at home i prefer vapo.

Back
Top Bottom