Blunt Wraps & Mold?

Numbur129

So I got off of work, stoped at the gas station, and headed home. I had purchased a Blue Berry Blunt Wrap and had the intentions of rowling a doobie.

Well,
I get back home, flip on the TV, and start breaking up the MJ for the blunt. i get everything nice and crumbly.... and then i go and open the wrapper to the blunt. I take it out, un-rowl it and..... HUH???

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:........

HOLY-WHAT?,
strange white powder-like fungus was growing on just one side of the blunt.

looked a lil' like spider webs.... oh well....

that was a waste of a dallor!

So i tossed it in the trash and grabed the bong.....:roorrip:.....

ANYONE EVERY SEE THIS BEFORE??

whats up man.....ive seen it and wiped her down and fired it up........never hurt me yet and im 40! I figure ive put worse shit in my body over the yrs. ive kept those in my saddle bags on my harley and they sit in there cause ive forgotten about them but they still smoke fine. not saying its right, ive been wrong many o times, but i think the blunt will get hot enough to burn the bad away. keep smoking man........ ;)

Never seen this stuff before...and if I did, I'd be pissed lol. Thankgod for the grav.

ive never seen it personally, and a way to prevent that problem from occurring is to buy them from somewhere that has a relatively high turnover of product.

Never had a blunt in my whole life! Never got around to it and you cant buy it in any stores here.
I have smoked molded weed. I don't think it's good for you though. If it is molded only the part of the blunt/joint/whatever, that is burning will get sterilized by the heat, but the rest of the weed that you pull your smoke trough will be molded, you will get that shit in your lungs.
Breathing in mold gives allergies and stuff. In the long run.

So I got off of work, stoped at the gas station, and headed home. I had purchased a Blue Berry Blunt Wrap and had the intentions of rowling a doobie.

Well,
I get back home, flip on the TV, and start breaking up the MJ for the blunt. i get everything nice and crumbly.... and then i go and open the wrapper to the blunt. I take it out, un-rowl it and..... HUH???

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:........

HOLY-WHAT?,
strange white powder-like fungus was growing on just one side of the blunt.

looked a lil' like spider webs.... oh well....

that was a waste of a dallor!

So i tossed it in the trash and grabed the bong.....:roorrip:.....

ANYONE EVERY SEE THIS BEFORE??

It’s powdery mildew. I’ve noticed it more on the purple & blue wraps here in Baltimore. I use hemp wraps mostly.

Back
Top Bottom