Blunts and joints

yeefoo

i dont think ive ever seen someone roll a joint or even smoke one, ive just always smoked blunts. are they rolled differently? i thought about this and realized in blunts you like tuck the wrap on top of eachother or idk how to explain, but joints have more paper so u do somethin else? i jus confused my self

I would say rolling a joint is similar than rolling a blunt and since it is shorter than a blunt u make it a fatter joint and then you dont have as much paper. But there are alot of differnt types of joints out there.

I'm just the opposite. I've never seen a blunt, but can roll a joint that looks good

It is the same thing for the most part. With a blunt it depends on what blunt you use. if u use a phillie it is the same, with a dutchmaster it is different b/c you have to unroll the outer wrap first, then crack it and dump the guts, roll it, then roll the outer leaf around it. But not too tight otherwise it won't hit.

^unless you roll mini's like i do in which you only have to crack, empty, & roll

^lol i roll mini dutches. mostly vanilla sometimes cognac

Back
Top Bottom