blunts, bowls, bongs, or joints?

revolvaman

which is better???

I like smoking blunts the most but when im dry ill smoke bowls and bongs all day because they get you higher... But its kinda irrelevant as of right now because i cant smoke because im on probation.. but hey im new to the forums and i was bored..lol

So which one is better..??

Not trying to be smart ass but it looks like you answered your own question...
" ill smoke bowls and bongs all day because they get you higher" lol :grinjoint:

I vary how i smoke from time to time, i used to be a huge bong freak, but lately the bong has been put up and the blunts have been getting rolled everyday, but thats because there is usually 4 or 5 of us smoking so its easier to roll up.

I have been enjoying my bong for the past 4-5 years. Nothing wrong with a J or a blunt every now and then. I prefer bowls for quality stuff, J's and blunts for the reggie.

id say blunts thought at the end of the day because of the total experience you get with it..lol.. try to face a blunt to yourself and you will be higher than i kite...lol

I dont like the flavor of rolling papers. Pipes (bowls) without water are too harsh for my throat. I own one, but that's for when I'm out of cigars. Blunts are my main way to smoke. I prefer cigarillos as opposed to the big cigars.

I like bongs the best, but I dont own one. Now that I'm going to be based in Orlando for the next few months, I'm going to find a headshop and get one. The pitiful town I live in doesn't have a head shop.

I find that joints are harsher on the lungs. I prefer my little pipe. have not tried a vaporizer yet

i hate joints to be perfectly honest.. They burn way too fast and you dont really get a good hit out of them.. Blunts are the best because they burn slow and they make the weed taste better (not that it already doesnt..lol). Also with joints your practically smoking paper+weed..lol.. but dont get me wrong if thats all i got is a joint wrap believe me im gonna be smokin me a joint..lol

Joints are all right. Blunts can get a little harsh at the end. I have a little piece just in case in don't have my bong or a swish. But my bong is the thing that gets me the highest and get me high the fastest.

I like joints or blunts the best but loately I have been scrounging for weed so I use my pipe more than anything

:rollit:

blunts are great with a bunch few friends but you can't beat bongs for their effectiveness and conservation. i do love fat cones thou

Back
Top Bottom