Blunts, oh how I love blunts

huxlee

I'm about to twist up a blunt here in just a few. Was wondering...... I personally have only been able to roll a decent blunt for a few months, and I still prefer the wraps, I have respect for gutting a blunt and all that good stuff (I can dig the ritual of it too, kinda like a whole little process) Anyways, was wondering what ya'll thought about wraps -- I can twist up a juicy tasty blunt in no time when using wraps. Lemme' know what's good!

:cool:

Re: Blunts, oh how I love blunts.....

I'm about to twist up a blunt here in just a few. Was wondering...... I personally have only been able to roll a decent blunt for a few months, and I still prefer the wraps, I have respect for gutting a blunt and all that good stuff (I can dig the ritual of it too, kinda like a whole little process) Anyways, was wondering what ya'll thought about wraps -- I can twist up a juicy tasty blunt in no time when using wraps. Lemme' know what's good!

:cool:

Its all good man. I like em all lol dutch,wrap,blunt, its all good bro haha. I do prefer phillies though they roll up very nice. I do not like the cancer paper though so wraps are good thing too, I actually just bought a box of sour apple wraps hahah.

i have a lot of rolling with the Juicy wraps...i find they are super thin and with my nails (which are long) i always end up ripping it a bit
either that or the vein in the leaf snaps leaving me with a lil hole in my blunt

when they work tho...man what a nice smoke =)

Nice I like hearing other's opinions on such topics. My mate can roll some crucial L's, did a 5g today was nice and toasty :) He takes a good half hour to roll a perfect blunt..... good things come to those who wait huh

i was honestly obsessed with True Blunt's BlueBerry flavored wrap for a lil bit.
Then i converted to Georgia Peach... before I realized....

Wraps tend to burn way to fast for me.

Thats when i went to the "Leaf Blunts"
The Strawberry Dutch and Wine Game were my favorite. And because of there outter leaf wrap; if done right, the roach will burn an extra ten minutes.

But after a while, i slowly realized that by smoking this "leaf" i was actually smoking 50% weed and 50% paper. NOT TASTY!

So finally, i fell in love with: the new White Owl Cigarillo 2 Pack. White Grape Flavor.
Not only is it very very yummy. but its a cigarillo. so it only takes about .2-.4 of your bud to rowl it up.

i absolutely LOVE blunts. and i burn threw about 5 a day. So if your a blunt kinda guy i'd suggest you try the white owl, white grape cigarillo. A+.

I can roll whatever. It's all the same principles. And, a half hour for a blunt in entirely way too long, ten minutes top if I'm doing all the work and not going for speed.

Alright nice to see the cigarillo people coming out lol oh yeah white owls are also good and fresh just like swishas, damn half an hour to roll up a blunt i would have gotten mad and rolled about ten of them in that same time period usually takes me about 2-3 minutes to roll

For the most part I use dutches,
Dutch masters and GV,
But when I mess with wraps I go flavorless so I can taste miss mary jane.

I am burnin a strawberry philly right now because of this thread lol! Smoke blunts all day everyday and i totally agree wit the person who said a half an hour is too long lol and it takes me about 10min too when I wanna do a very nice, slow job. My uncle yells at me when I take to long and hes always like "Damn you got that thing rolled yet I wanna fuckin smoke the thing for gods sake," or "Damn do I gotta pack a bowl waitin on that blunt dude?" hahaha he is so damn funny.

any one here use tampa gold nugget i think is the brand name....they have a flavor called sublime and i dont know how to describe it besides like mystery fruit or something...its godly....oh yeah and its like 4.50 for a 5 pack at walmarts

my favorite has to be a nicely rolled dutch. carefully remove the leaf, gut that shit, roll that shit, re-attach the leaf, and smoke that shit. burns magnificently well.

has anyone here tried Kingpin Blunts? everyone in my town has recently hopped on the bandwagon of rolling pinskis, you get 3 wraps in a cool looking tube for the price of one. they smoke pretty good, but my go to has to be the Philly Blunt, despite my username

might sound alittle fruity for a guy but the cosmopolitan and cookies and cream wraps are the bomb

Back
Top Bottom