Blunts

BongoJongo

I recently just learned how to roll real blunts so I picked up a box of honey dutches and have been rolling all weekend haha. The last one I rolled was perfect I smoked it for like 20 min and it was only half way through for one person. Now I am really stoned haha. I was also wondering how many people roll blunts and how long have you. And your favorite cigar to roll with.

I'll roll blunts everynow and then. I prefer joints. But when more then 2 people are gonna puff puff pass, why not roll a L. I consider myself still new to blunts, I've been smoking them for a little over 3 years now (joints for close to 8) and I prefer to roll using wraps.. Ya ya I know, but they sell them at the corner store and it's alot easier to just open the pack and roll with that then having to get a blade, gut it and then roll it. I use wraps cuz it's just more convenient I guess. But I'll use philies when I have the time and feel like it, hehe

I've been rolling blunts for almost 7 years, pretty much as long as I been smoking. See, there was no such thing as good weed when I was 15. I just didn't know about it and there wasn't many places to get it. So all we smoked was schwag. I was the one who would always roll the blunt, cause me and my friend would go ride and he had the truck, so he drove and I rolled. It did make me into a pretty good roller, b/c I got so much practice. Now my friends prefer me to roll the blunts b/c they know they won't be all loose and shitty.

My favortie cigar to roll is a Strawberry Phillie. Pretty much any Phillie is easy to roll but I like Strawberry the best. But for a slower burn, maybe go with an Optimo, but I wouldn't reccommend an Optimo to a beginner b/c they can get difficult cause they like to fall apart. I've tried Dutches but I found they burn fast to me. Don't know if this helped.

:peace: :smokin:

I roll 'em occasionally, and I always use wraps, I never understood why people take issue with them. They're easier to roll. I'm still really picky though, I usually go through one or two before I get one rolled to my liking. When I used to roll them more often it wasn't like that, but I'm all rusty and out of practice these days.

I picked up a 'glass blunt' the other day and I like it a lot. It burns a lot slower, you lose a lot less, and it's easier to pack weed into a glass tube than roll one up. I probably won't roll another actual blunt for a long time.

I was the one who would always roll the blunt, cause me and my friend would go ride and he had the truck, so he drove and I rolled. It did make me into a pretty good roller, b/c I got so much practice. Now my friends prefer me to roll the blunts b/c they know they won't be all loose and shitty.
There you go, :allgood:
I was always the designated roller also and well I got so much practice that I can pretty much roll a joint in a couple seconds litteraly (if the bud is busted up already) and it'll be almost perfect. If I feel like taking my time it'll take me 30 seconds, but never longer then that, unless I'm completly zoned out and unable to concentrate on anything for longer then 30 sec, lol. I'll roll a blunt (wrap) in maybe a minute or two, maybe 2-3 minutes with a blunt just cuz I have less practice with those. One thing I can't stand is people that will take a good 5-10 minutes or more to roll a joint cuz they either don't know how to do it or they are just trying extra hard to make it look perfect.. I guess that's me just being impatient to smoke, lol.

There you go, :allgood:
I was always the designated roller also and well I got so much practice that I can pretty much roll a joint in a couple seconds litteraly (if the bud is busted up already) and it'll be almost perfect. If I feel like taking my time it'll take me 30 seconds, but never longer then that, unless I'm completly zoned out and unable to concentrate on anything for longer then 30 sec, lol. I'll roll a blunt (wrap) in maybe a minute or two, maybe 2-3 minutes with a blunt just cuz I have less practice with those. One thing I can't stand is people that will take a good 5-10 minutes or more to roll a joint cuz they either don't know how to do it or they are just trying extra hard to make it look perfect.. I guess that's me just being impatient to smoke, lol.

i think its so funny how every group of smokers has like a designated person that always rolls the blunts or joints- like when im with one group im always the one rolling but when im with a different group of friends, my friend brandons always the one rolling:smokin3:

I can't roll.. I tried once, and failed. I don't know how to, and I just never ask. But I am looking forward into learning.. I wonder if I can.. haha. Gotta ask my buddy when he's back over if he'll teach me

i smoke ALOT of blunts...i probly go through 5-10 a day when im off work. my favorite blunts to use are purple haze blunt wraps...and ANYTHING that is flavored like strawberry...i like the occasion green honey dutch too

I can't roll.. I tried once, and failed. I don't know how to, and I just never ask. But I am looking forward into learning.. I wonder if I can.. haha. Gotta ask my buddy when he's back over if he'll teach me

What I did when I first started smoking and realized that rolling was not nearly as easy at it looked, was I bought an 8th and a pack of papers and just started rolling. After a dozen or so attempt, you start to figure it out :cheesygrinsmiley: Never had to do that with blunts though. Thats just kinda came to me.

I know lots of people enjoy blunts and joints. I have too, in my time. Nowadays, though, I prefer my little pipe or a nice water bong. It's just easier. I guess I'm lazy.

I dont think anyone can really teach you.. I mean I'm sure with a lot of patience they could. You just have to do what the person above me said.. buy a sack, and just try rolling.. whats the worst that could happen? you waste a few bucks on papers? but hey it'll be worth it when you can roll your own blunts whenever you want! I personally am a really observant person and I would sit there just watching my dealer/friend roll blunt after blunt and so I tried it and it worked. And when you feel discouraged cuz the weeds too loose or its lumpy.. just remember, practice makes perfect!

^^Well said^^
Rolling isn't easy, but like misssrh said, practice makes perfect. You just gotta spend a buck and get some papers and practice.. You know, everyone seems to have there own little personalized technics when it comes to rolling, you just gotta practice and get your own going. :smokin3:

As you get better, you'll realize that certain brands roll better then others. In my opinion, the easiest ones to roll with are Rizzlas Silvers and ZigZag cut corners. Ive used a bunch of them and they seem to stand out as the easiest ones, they are also pretty much available everywhere so thats a plus cuz you never know when you're friend will be to stoned and he'll just take your pack of paps.. lol But my all time fav tho is Smoking DeLuxe 1¼.

I roll my blunts just like I do my joints. I like to just use wraps because its so easy and I like to chew on the straws.

Well I Just Startd Rollin Lykke 2 Months But Been Smokkin 4 9yrs...& Im Gettin Good @ Rollin..my 1st Time Wuz Horrible! But I Tried Again & It Kkame Out Decient...but Dnt Get Me Wrong If Im W/sum1 Dat No's How 2 Roll Den They'll Do It..lol..

My Fav. Blunts R Strwberry Or Peach Swisha's...or Da Sour Apple Wraps...phillies R Horrible!

i perfer blunts & cigarillos above anything else i like to roll.. only brand i smoke is philly, grape i perfer usually its casue the paper isnt dry like some of the other flavors..icy mint mmm hehe ..... honey,berry,choco,strawberry,peach,sourapple taste akward:smokin:
100_0134ijni.jpg

I only roll blunts when it's a three or more people and it's some good mid or something. And even then I don't really prefer to, just that almost all my smoking buddies smoke nothing but blunts, for some reason. My headies won't touch an empty cigar :-D Otherwise, I just find them to be a waste and they totally cover up the taste of the pot compared to a pipe or joint. If rolled correctly with the right cigar (I only roll with Dutches now if I roll a blunt, Vanilla or Corona Deluxe), they do burn really slow and are more convenient for getting a group of people high. I guess I've been rolling blunts on and off ever since I started smoking, about 6-7 years ago. And for some reason, even though I don't like them too much, I'm one of the only people I know that can roll a blunt that doesn't look completely retarded.

I love blunts, I would say i can roll a pretty good one. Classic vanilla dutches for me, i dont really like Phillies. I have only used a few blunt wraps, but a strawberry kiwi one i used was brilliant. As for joints, I am not that good but am practicing hand rolling them, I do not believe a joint should be rolled with a joint roller

Back
Top Bottom