Bluntsmokers

nigelthenugget

fattest blunt ever rolled? favorite wrap?

I rolled a 1/4 blunt with a trueblunt

but my favs are optimos/swisher...nothing like a tightly rolled swisher

lol 10 seconds damn

hahah a one hitta quitta blunt...now thats a pair of lungs

I'd have to say a cuban that was given to me from my mom for x mas this year. I packed almost a 1/4 in that bugger, I recall it being around 11 inches long and 1 and 1/2 inches round. I of course got two, nothin like a fine rich cuban cigar!

I just stick with the vanilla dutchies, works every time. For some reason it is really easy to roll for me and I can usually make it pretty thick...

white owl sour apple. cant remember the fattest, so it was probably pretty fat.

mine was 4 grams in a grape wrap

many a quarter blunts with them white owl XL's

I've never rolled a blunt...

Smoked a few, but don't really care for them. To each his own, I suppose ;)

I suck at rolling blunts, but the most I've fit into one is probably around three or four grams. The problem with my blunts is that they don't look very pretty. They hit like crazy after I make a couple alterations. Straight rolling I suck at, though. Don't ask me to roll a joint.

My friend has fit at least a quarter into a Titan before.

Speaking of Titans, my favorite blunt is a good ole Phillie.

Oh, or a White Owl.

dam a lot of you ppl have rolled fat ass blunts. i only roll sometimes, my friends do a lot. usually a peach or strawberry swischer and only like a gram or less in the blunt, but we usually have like 3 or 4 for one session.

Me and my boys usually stick to the swisher rillos and only roll 1-1.5 or whatever in a blunt. It would be rediculous to put a quad in a blunt when ur smoking good weed and four people can get real high off a .6 blunt

1/2 ounce is the most Ive ever rolled into a blunt we smoked it between 8 epople andit was some mids but I was still wrecked at the end.... probably the sloppiest nastiest roach ive ever seen and everyone had a ring oftar around their mouths haha

Too be honest I'm not a fan of blunts either. Just becuase it usually gets all resined up or someone libs it. Usually I cant smoke more then half of one. They cost 1$ each time you wanna smoke. But even so I still usually smoke 1 or 2 a day, usually a friends.

Well, that's the thing. The fat ass blunts that we've rolled are shwag.

When we're dealing with the good shit, yeah, we just roll cigarillos.

Back
Top Bottom