Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

stuff is still happening .. i just can't journal too well right now ..

clones are steaming along ... hempy cups are struggling .. they were supposed to go to a friends place, but they literally just had a preemie baby, and then she went into shock, and had an emerg surgery .. been tight. hard not getting there in person.

all good now, but the virus hitting close, and there's no way in hades i can go over with the clones .. loves me friends :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:

the flower gals are apparently doing gangbusters. or so i hear. i am quarantined from them as well lol ... :laughtwo:
i'm having to give instructions from a distance and may not even be there for chop ..
ouch mate that's painful. satellite growing gone mad!!. hope you make it for the smoking.

I wanted to drop in and say what's up. For some reason I stop getting notifications on watch threads.

i find it's a bit hit and miss. part of it seems to be connected to how active you are on the board and in other threads. there has to be an algorithm behind it of some sort.

working on an update of sorts..

morning guys .. today's a canna work day ...

i'm on a bit of isolation for 48hrs.... was showing mild symptoms. i do not feel all that bad and i'm cleared to return to work tuesday ... deemed necessary. upside is i can't get called in for a bit and can get a bit of an update in ...

it's gonna leak out in drips and drabs all day as i work ...

this is where the clone hempys were at a wk ago ...

cups were still hanging on

everybody was a bit under fed .. was kind of in a holding pattern for the cups and stuff got away a bit. the cups were for some friends, but i'm isolated from them due to circumstances .. dealing with it today ..

upped the feed a bit and they were still looking good a few days ago .. :)

then work went sideways and i wound up not being around for feedings
i had to let someone else take care of them for a wk as my schedule would not work it..

of course it went for shit inside two feeds ... :(

carnage pics on the way ...

doing good for the absence though.wanted to look good for daddies return !.

wish i could say so ... there was an oops ... :p

a trusted friend was taking care for a bit due to work and stuff ... she wants to get set up herself.
anyway i think she missed the mix ... and i didn't check in almost a wk .. stupid since it's veg and really wouldn't have been an issue if i did..

now she's mortified lol ... :laughtwo:
told her not to worry, it's really only one plant got it worse ... and i don't even know what pancaked for sure ...

feel worse for her than the plant lol .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

so when i got to the plants two days ago some stuff had got bad..

this northern lights cbd took the worst of it ..
i've been premixing and just adding to the bucket as we go ... seems the amount of MC got halved or something, i'm not entirely sure.

pretty sure this is what a phosphorous def looks like ..

smallest plant was hit hardest ...

most everyone else faired ok. a couple rust spots here and there but nothing another wk in veg won't take care of ..

gonna clean up the one northern lights in a couple days after if rebounds a touch. it was already back of the others and this won't help.

the others are all pretty good moving forward. everyone is rolled up to 4g / gal and i might go a bit higher in the next wk. keeping a close watch.

decided to try run a couple of the hempy cups. 6 2L buckets leave a couple holes in the jungle room and i figgered i might be able to run a couple small plants to fill them..

grabbed some empty shampoo bottles i had and prepped them up as big hempy cups ..

i had to empty one but i had some alternates for the shampoo ..

cleaned up three of the hempy cups clones and transplanted ..

the one lsd was starving.
the cups work out to about 750 ml or so. the bottles were all just under a litre.

hope everybody gets turned around and headed the right direction. gonna adjust all the ties tomorrow. :)

morning 420 ...

got a disaster brewing ... this poor nl cbd plant is in total shock

is it not lifting or responding this morning. of course i don't know what occurred for sure in the past couple days..
so i'm not sure what to react to ... :confused:

seems to be a whole plant issue.. ph / nutes / roots - anything is suspect right now.
i'm actually wondering if something non-plant related got poured in there ...

there's still some hope at the ends ...

but even the newest stuff is losing lift. the majority of the non-damaged fans are in full droop ..

could use a few suggestions ... rebalanced nutes so far. probably go at it with a flush and re-feed today.
not sure i can pull off a save if it's something set in at the roots. i sure hope it's not something getting around ...

covid positive plant ? :eek:

it's the only one in this shape. i have a big hempy cup going with something questionable but don't think it's related. will throw a couple pics of that one up in a bit as well.

whatcha think guys ?

I would try a 3x full volume flush (plug the hole and float the perlite) with ~3g/gal MC, then back to the previous dosage. What do ya have to lose at this point?

i usually do a plugged flush with h202, and let it rest for 20 mins before draining when rolling after issues.
i've never done or had to do a flush while on MC though ... wondering if it's the same.. :straightface:

the good news is it's the smallest plant ..

I would think so Bluter, to turn so fast I’m thinking something external. I would think if it was root damage it would have showed signs earlier.

sorry ... was this in response to maybe being something non-plant poured in pw ?

i'm looking more to avoid things with others than save this one ... trying to rule out the possibility of it hitting others before i figger whats going on.

now i know how the virus chasers going after that crap feel lol ... :p

edit : my friend is super upset. told her i could give her the plant if it helped lol ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

morning 420 ...

got a disaster brewing ... this poor nl cbd plant is in total shock

is it not lifting or responding this morning. of course i don't know what occurred for sure in the past couple days..
so i'm not sure what to react to ... :confused:

seems to be a whole plant issue.. ph / nutes / roots - anything is suspect right now.
i'm actually wondering if something non-plant related got poured in there ...

there's still some hope at the ends ...

but even the newest stuff is losing lift. the majority of the non-damaged fans are in full droop ..

could use a few suggestions ... rebalanced nutes so far. probably go at it with a flush and re-feed today.
not sure i can pull off a save if it's something set in at the roots. i sure hope it's not something getting around ...

covid positive plant ? :eek:

it's the only one in this shape. i have a big hempy cup going with something questionable but don't think it's related. will throw a couple pics of that one up in a bit as well.

whatcha think guys ?
Float flushing in this instance might not be the answer. My suggestion is to top down open hole flush. Push all the build up out with the water. Try and pour down over all the media. Spray her down with some water above ground. Let her dry out for a day or so.

Float flushing in this instance might not be the answer. My suggestion is to top down open hole flush. Push all the build up out with the water. Try and pour down over all the media. Spray her down with some water above ground. Let her dry out for a day or so.

probably do a column a /column b ...

Could your friend have pH’d the water wrong or something like that?

i have no idea whats up. she can't really recall / or think of anything. i'm not sure it's anything she did / didn't do..

Back
Top Bottom