Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

Congrats on the win! I've been following your journal all along, and it's well-deserved. Great looking harvest about to happen too. I'm intrigued by those Northern Lights CBD. They look fantastic to grow.

things are mess right now. need to cage them next time. all falling over
was gonna chop this wkend but trichs just aren't there. i dunno what's up. may have to pull them milky.

oh noes oops crap ..

officially a monstrous mess. smacked straight in to an unforeseen late bud swell.
did not see the trichs there last check and decided to try hold off even though the grow got ... floppy
now floppier lol ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

we can't keep doing this, this way. poor lsd propped over one of the fans even.

the stalks are not up to this. i was shooting for short, more robust plants on this run. got the short for sure. .. :laughtwo:
this is the clone side run, and i did go way deeper on the management. will tread a touch lighter on hempy clones going forward.

the cbd northern lights did a big pump ... :p

crappy late night cell pics. had to snap and dash.
we're leaning most against the walls. perlite has zero mass against these things. the pots can't hold the plants upright.

note the curled and spent leaves. everything is done. finally getting some amber on the lsd and tangie plants. i was getting anxious. it's a week out. maybe less - anyone been counting days lol :rofl:

poor lsd clinging to a stick.
hempy will grow some real big buds compared to overall plant size. supporting it is obviously something to consider.

the lsd have been producing about the same as the tangie plants do. the lsd have more buds overall, but smaller. while the tangie has fewer, larger offerings. the tangie has been better at holding the buds upright. the lsd have smaller stalks and are overwhelmed.

the whole jungle room of floppy colas :bongrip:

sigh. need to get my act right. not unhappy with the production, but have to get some support structures back in place.
probably back to cages on the next run.

we are running 6g / gal - MC / RO. just under as metric. zippo anything else. ph'd to 5.8 (ish)
still think it's hot, but the leaves are done really, could be rolling on nutes only and the plants won't stop. fans are barely decoration now. :p

hope for a chop soon.

chopitty chop night ..
i'm smokin grower's hash .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

get some pics up tomorrow.

let the tangie take us long. i could have left it up another week or two i think.

only two knives in and i may have had enough lol :bongrip:

Not a bad problem to have Bluter.... lookin juicy:lot-o-toke:
hiya chenzi

they're stripped. gonna hang em tomorrow. bit of a handful for a bunch of little gals.
the growers benefit has got me on rubber knees right now lol :p

hiya 420 ..

this just wouldn't do

what an awful mess. some of the colas near hit the floor .. :p

Congrats Bluter, you are killing it over there!

not sure ... it might be winning on me actually .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

i was holding off chop for the tangie. i sort of have to mono crop due to space etc. :straightface:

it kept building and hanging out, even as the fans gave up, and the other plants matured out. lazy sativa. :p
i wanted to let it run another two wks as i got loads of milky trichs but little amber, and even some clear heads that i could see. gonna be very up.

can see the new build in the buds, even some white pistils. we are well past swell, so not sure what spurred the build this late.

anyway, we were gonna let this ride one more week when

no coming back from that ... so we chopped :)
the one side just got too heavy. it was about a third of the plant. had to catch it from tearing off the plant when i did the initial trim.

That’s not a problem where I’m from. Lol

i gotta keep it manageable for others. caging the next run i think.

remember shampoo cuppie ?

:)

about 750ml worth of perlite. under a litre for sure.

mighta got the 7g i was kidding about. she's pretty frosty too.

a northern lights cbd plant all set for the harvest trim up .... :)

a couple buckets to lift the plant, and a laundry basket to keep the mess controlled. works pretty good and is as comfy as a wet trim gets.

after wet trim

the buds are all pretty dense too. i'm really happy with lightzilla. the decision to run lower than 90% probably paid off. we ran the majority of flower at 75% or so. it's real draw 600 watt rig. i had been running most grows up around 90%.

i'm going back to my basics, previous i cut branches to trim and hang.
this time i'm doing a rough trim wet, then hanging the plant whole. have not done it that way since before i got here.
i don't keep any of these trimmings, i'll keep the dry trim sugar leaf after hang is done when i jar. i lose a little sugar leaf over a straight dry trim, but i kind of find this easier.

I’ve had a few that have laid over, I think I’ll have a couple to deal with this run.

seems to be a theme here.
other than caging i can't think of a support structure that won't lock them in the space. it's not just the branches, the buckets keel over themselves ... :laughtwo:

they are just too small and perlite has zero mass when getting sucked dry.

should probably mention for those curious - we pulled back the feed in the last couple three wks to 6.0g / gal, MC/RO. we missed the plateau a bit. we pulled down just after the last bud swell, we were at 6.5g then, down from a hot hot 7.0-7.5 at mid flower.

wasn't comfy at those top numbers but the plants rolled well. too much N, and i think we even pushed the PK a bit. seriously thinking about getting some bud explosion and trying that in a grow.

one of the smaller lsd buds to look at because interest lol :bongrip:

probably gearing for a thank-you grow as well - but that'll be another journal.

my grows have seemed to run hot in flower, maybe a bit all through. could be the lighting.

Back
Top Bottom