Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

of course i near screwed it up.
got going and realized i needed ro and had to mod fort st veg/clone for seedlings again.... :rolleyes:

hate seedling stage. always super nervous for days.
back at it.

the northern lights cbd just before work

full

and when i got back tonight and transferred to hempy cup

full

the lsd this am

full

tonight

full

tangie this morning

full

tangie tonight

full

i hate seedling stage. planting super freaks me out. always has. too shallow . too deep. doesn't orient correct. etc
i hate hempy probably more than any other for this stage. oh well.

this is how i transfer seedlings to hempy cup.

presoak the perlite with just ro and some cal mag. 1ml calmag/2L ro
ph to 5.8(ish).

full

then i use a small funnel to make a hole in the media. can vary how shallow / deep
sometimes i use the funnel to ease the sprout in.

usually just make a hole with it and plant by hand lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
then a tiny water in. just til the perlite lifts a wee bit.

all snuggled in

full

added another set of shelf legs. the side without the extra shelf gets some duct tape
we're at 24 inches from the light. cobs running just a bit under 50%. burple on fulltime.

running 24/0 now til something starts to show. will go 18/6 soon as it happens.

From AM to PM your seeds turned into sperm. Them some long tails.

it's the amp as a heater. the stuff loves music.

cracked seeds like this for years.
been through a couple amps lol :)

it's the amp as a heater. the stuff loves music.

cracked seeds like this for years.
been through a couple amps lol :)

Still rocking the same Pioneer VSX-1017TX circa 2004. It drives a pair of Bose 201 front left and right, an Eosone RSC 300 Center (a private line made for Best Buy by Polk circa 1997?), 4 Eosone RSA 100 satellites for right and left rear along with right and left back, and an Eosone RSP 910 sub. The system has some age but still can blow the living room into another dimension.

I've still got my Pioneer SX-636 from the early '70s, but the right channel just crackles. Hard to find a place to repair it even in Los Angeles.

Products today are disposable. They drove repairmen out of the equation. I had a nearly new electric power washer that had a little water still in it. Over the winter it froze and broke a seal. Went to the manufacturers website and found a licensed repair shop in my area. Called them. The response, "yeah were listed as a licensed repair shop, but in reality noone pays to fix that shit anymore. It's cheaper to buy a new one than pay for us to fix it".

Products today are disposable. They drove repairmen out of the equation. I had a nearly new electric power washer that had a little water still in it. Over the winter it froze and broke a seal. Went to the manufacturers website and found a licensed repair shop in my area. Called them. The response, "yeah were listed as a licensed repair shop, but in reality noone pays to fix that shit anymore. It's cheaper to buy a new one than pay for us to fix it".

The cost of parts and design of most of the new gear really discourages any DIY repairs.

I've still got my Pioneer SX-636 from the early '70s, but the right channel just crackles. Hard to find a place to repair it even in Los Angeles.

it's probably just a worn or dirty pot.
does it crackle more/louder when the volume or bias knobs are turned ?

probably pennies to fix. likely just a cleaning. worked in a music production company. we fixed all that stuff ourselves.

had a silver face harmon kardon amp from the late 70's. i kept it going til 2 yrs ago. never bought new home audio ever.

first up...

full

hope i didn't plant it too shallow.
which makes me hope i didn't plant everything else too deep.. :nervous-guy:

I’m sure it’ll be fine.
lol. i know. just a nervous parent.

i kill more seedlings than near anyone i know. i never relax until they're in early veg.
last couple grows from seed weren't that troublesome though.

Warm, moist and dark and they’ll pop up

they're going. tails were longer than i like when planting.
straight into a hempy cup the way i do is kinda crap i think. i water to prep, creating air space. sometimes they fall further into the media, creating trouble or failure.

really should try jiffy pellets or something

i've cracked them over the amp for decades tho lol

I used peat pellets in my Hempy. Worked great.
I have also sprouted them in Hempy. I planted them a bit shallow and added more perlite as they grew upward.

Back
Top Bottom