Blz

mb60325

Does anybody know any real first hand info on this strain,I found generic info but that is all.I am putting some to flower today and so far very impressed but would like to hear some first hand experience?ANYBODY?:passitleft:

rollitu seems to have more info on BLZ they are saying it is G-13,SuperSilverHaze,and Traiwreck and a very heavy hitter,not for the first timer.When taking the dome off to mist my clones they produced one of the strongest aroma's I have ever smelled,they just went to flower 3 days ago and are looking great.I think its going to be a long 8-10 weeks!Oh by the way they are in a 600 watt happy frog soil grow that has also produced some wonderful Bull Rider,Ace of Spades,GDP(don't think it was Ken Estes but great none the less)and Hashberry. Maybe not the best way to go but if this is as bad as it gets I'm OK with it!:yahoo:

9 days into flower BLZ are looking great,getting very big just like the info said,massive amount of flowers forming with some of the best stacking I have experienced so far in my 1/2 dozen or so grows.Still have not heard from anybody with first hand info,I will keep you posted if anyone has any interest.:wood:

Back
Top Bottom