Bman’s Aussie White Widow! First Ever Grow Indoor LED

Goodmorning all, well this is sad
I clearly over watered them last night and now they are all sad looking
Any tips on fixing it?
33BA5E2E-46D7-4557-A1DA-8A614247EFBB.jpeg
DB21C8F6-7FDE-4EAC-AB6C-ADCB45E36DFB.jpeg

Hi Bman,
I think they’ll recover ok. Just remove any water sitting in the trays and let them dry out during the lights on cycle. I don’t know how much water you gave them, when I’m watering I water slowly until it starts to trickle out of the pots then I stop. Also check the weight of your pots before watering if their heavyish they probably don’t need a drink. With soil it’s probably better to under water than overwater.:thumb:

Hi Bman,
I think they’ll recover ok. Just remove any water sitting in the trays and let them dry out during the lights on cycle. I don’t know how much water you gave them, when I’m watering I water slowly until it starts to trickle out of the pots then I stop. Also check the weight of your pots before watering if their heavyish they probably don’t need a drink. With soil it’s probably better to under water than overwater.:thumb:

Ok thanks mate, I’ve been nailing the watering this whole time so maybe I went over board
I run my lights over night so now is time for them to be off should I keep them on and skip the lights off period ?

Hi mate, you might have gradually hit a saturation point so I would just let them dry out a bit. I wait till the top inch or so had dried out before watering again. That’s just my take on it. I wouldn’t change your light cycle either, just keep an eye on them. How’s the humidity in your tent? This might effect the uptake of water, maybe one of the more experienced growers could weigh in on this. Do you have any ventilation going? Fans etc..
:thumb:

Hi mate, you might have gradually hit a saturation point so I would just let them dry out a bit. I wait till the top inch or so had dried out before watering again. That’s just my take on it. I wouldn’t change your light cycle either, just keep an eye on them. How’s the humidity in your tent? This might effect the uptake of water, maybe one of the more experienced growers could weigh in on this. Do you have any ventilation going? Fans etc..
:thumb:

I just check the humidity it’s at 59%
I might go buy some fans today to clip in there

At the moment it’s just the extraction fan
And on my tent I have these on each side open
image.jpg

Came as requested :)
Here is how to add link to journal

Copy this address Bman’s Aussie White Widow! First ever grow Indoor LED
Go here:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/account/signature
Press the chain icon and paste the first link in url.
Press insert and then save.
And flip, first, you want the male to pollinate the females?
If yes, let him stay in the same tent, otherwise remove him
By the looks of them, you can flip now.

Signature Done! Thanks

I only have 1 female in the tent
6 unknowns
I think I might flip them tomorrow because they are almost halfway to my light..
Should I remove fan leafs ?
Is there a certain amount of tops I should roughly have?

@Ozinugs my plants kicked back to normal after a few hours with my new fan and no light for 6 hours

Came as requested :)
Here is how to add link to journal

Copy this address Bman’s Aussie White Widow! First ever grow Indoor LED
Go here:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/account/signature
Press the chain icon and paste the first link in url.
Press insert and then save.
And flip, first, you want the male to pollinate the females?
If yes, let him stay in the same tent, otherwise remove him
By the looks of them, you can flip now.

Oh definitely don’t want any males
That’s why I’m watching like a hawk to sex them
I have 6 plants I only want 2-3 maximum females

Males ill throw out and any left over females I’ll give to my cousin

Signature Done! Thanks

I only have 1 female in the tent
6 unknowns
I think I might flip them tomorrow because they are almost halfway to my light..
Should I remove fan leafs ?
Is there a certain amount of tops I should roughly have?

@Ozinugs my plants kicked back to normal after a few hours with my new fan and no light for 6 hours
Good to hear, Aussie summers you’ll be needing that fan I think. Will you be collecting any pollen from the males or pulling them to give the little lady room to move? :welldone::passitleft:

Alright!!! Woke up with 2 more confirmed females
So I have 3 now! :)
The other 3 are going to my cousin this afternoon so I will have plenty of room for the girls now
I Cut some leafs off today, didn’t go to crazy but I got a fair bit off and now the light hits everything..
I’ll let them recover for a few days before turning into flower mode.

I hope your all having a good day!
5AC1916D-8EC1-4C36-8C69-CFC80FD25949.jpeg

I underestimated the stretch of my strains, when switching to flower two strains tripped in height and one doubled, some strains can stretch 2-3 times there height once you flip. They can stretch up until the third week of flowering. :goodluck:
Yeah I am worried about that lol
It’s almost halfway as it is

Yes, because they will stretch more in the beginning of flower.

Oh yeah I’m ready to flip right now
But considering I just clipped the leafs on them I was told to give them a few days to recover before flipping
Is that necessary? If not then Im happy to flip asap :)

Well, yes it is always better to wait.
Was it yesterday that you cut leaves and how much?
You could adjust light slowly though.. Cutting daylight by 30 min. For a few days
Give away the ones you said, go down for 2-3 days and then bloooom light

Back
Top Bottom