Bman’s Aussie White Widow! First Ever Grow Indoor LED

Oh yeah I’m ready to flip right now
But considering I just clipped the leafs on them I was told to give them a few days to recover before flipping
Is that necessary? If not then Im happy to flip asap :)
They are a weed and are a very resilient plant, killed by over nurturing. They still grow for 2-3 weeks. I got nearly 10cm of stretch on some days. It was crazy a lesson learnt for me, always learning!

Well, yes it is always better to wait.
Was it yesterday that you cut leaves and how much?
You could adjust light slowly though.. Cutting daylight by 30 min. For a few days
Give away the ones you said, go down for 2-3 days and then bloooom light

Yep I clipped yesterday and then did some more research on it and how other people do it and realised I barley clipped. (2 fan leaves per plant)

So today I did all plants and did it properly
Took a bit off now the air is circulating a lot better and all the gnats are gone and the lights hitting each bud sight.
I’ll do that I’ll slowly decrease the light times :) then bloooooooom!!
Thanks for the advice bird!

They are a weed and are a very resilient plant, killed by over nurturing. They still grow for 2-3 weeks. I got nearly 10cm of stretch on some days. It was crazy a lesson learnt for me, always learning!

The growth in such a short time amazes me
Super excited to watch the flowering stage for the first time.

Yep I clipped yesterday and then did some more research on it and how other people do it and realised I barley clipped. (2 fan leaves per plant)

So today I did all plants and did it properly
Took a bit off now the air is circulating a lot better and all the gnats are gone and the lights hitting each bud sight.
I’ll do that I’ll slowly decrease the light times :) then bloooooooom!!
Thanks for the advice bird!
Great idea, from what I have seen un-angrybird is very wise In the ways of the grow and her teachings high standard :Namaste:

Thank you :hug:
Well, flying through the journals have taught me a lot.
If I am not sure, I have friends that knows and they happily help out.
We all want everyone to have a happy harvest in the end :) (they don't do nick changes any more.. Otherwise I would be Birdie or HappyBird lol)

Thank you :hug:
Well, flying through the journals have taught me a lot.
If I am not sure, I have friends that knows and they happily help out.
We all want everyone to have a happy harvest in the end :) (they don't do nick changes any more.. Otherwise I would be Birdie or HappyBird lol)

@
Great idea, from what I have seen un-angrybird is very wise In the ways of the grow and her teachings high standard :Namaste:

Totally agree mate , @AngryBird has been super helpful from day 1 for me !

Angry bird has a ring to it I like it haha

Nooby question, if I have
Hey Bman, looks like you’ve got everything under control now, looking good. If they look like they’re going to get to tall you might be able to tie down the tops to give you some space. You could also check out Super cropping, Birdy might be able to direct you to member for expert knowledge.

:goodjob::thumb: :passitleft:

Thanks mate, yeah I’ve been watching YouTube on super cropping the past few days and spreading out the branches
Looks like a good idea to do anyway

Good afternoon!!
We are now in flower mode :)
(does little dance of excitement)
Look how beautiful my girls look
With and without the bloom light :)

I’m going to buy a net on Sunday when my cousin picks up 3 plants so then I’ll have plenty of room for my 3 fav girls
A42D6AE3-4690-4E9A-9E9D-853F0B929438.jpeg
61B4FF87-A3B8-4AF4-B786-EA950F73365E.jpeg

Good afternoon!!
We are now in flower mode :)
(does little dance of excitement)
Look how beautiful my girls look
With and without the bloom light :)

I’m going to buy a net on Sunday when my cousin picks up 3 plants so then I’ll have plenty of room for my 3 fav girls
A42D6AE3-4690-4E9A-9E9D-853F0B929438.jpeg
61B4FF87-A3B8-4AF4-B786-EA950F73365E.jpeg

Looking good Bman. The countdown is on.
:thumb:

Hey guys!!!

Not much of an update as everything is running smooth
Just watered my girls and I can see the bud sights sticking up and getting bushier.
3rd day into flowering
My cousin came and picked up 3 plants
I didn’t think I would be so attached as it wasn’t easy giving them away
But I know my 3 plants will grow heaps better now there gone!!

Anyway WEED N PIZZA is on the cards for tonight (it’s the simple things in life right lol)
A83C3930-DF21-45A1-972D-A2848A4218D8.jpeg
5A530903-72F3-40F2-B292-3E69030C2640.jpeg

F30D98F9-3601-46CB-A5D2-AA66676857C5.jpeg
B08E31D7-CB97-453E-A5BA-70DEE7880061.jpeg
5EA94EC0-820E-4426-B970-F48FD367F1B3.jpeg

Attachments

• 61481656-A219-4521-9C42-94B076F7E4BB.jpeg
    61481656-A219-4521-9C42-94B076F7E4BB.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 148
Back
Top Bottom