Bnizl3

Kush-Fruity Mix Pack Planted 3/5/2022

Banana Kush-Ending seedling 3/5/22
60% Indica 40% Sativa

Mango Kush-Ending Seedling 3/5/22
65% Indica 35% Sativa

Blackberry Kush-7 day old seedling 3/12/22
80% Indica 20% Sativa

Indoor 3 pot system with res, Rwdc system 4x2x6. Clay Pebble Hydro Media.

Freelitch 2000w full spectrum LED.

A/C infinity 6” carbon filter exhaust fan directing airflow into the attic which is then being directed out the of highest point of my attic.

2-8” Amazon fans blowing air around the enclosed closet.

Food grade black square uline 5 gallon buckets each holding 2.5 gallons of water.

Room temp light on 80degrees 60% R/H
Room temp light off 75 degrees 60% R/H

Water temperature fluctuates from 68 to 74 degrees.

No pests

Changing water and cleaning everything every 5 days so far.

Feeding thus far:
Water softener (remove chlorine, etc.)
silica
Pro mag
Advanced nutrients 3 part a,b,c
Fish shit (extra boost of nitrogen to kickstart grow)

Water oxygenated for 24 hours
Ph=5.8
Ec=.8
Ppm=400

Bucket Size - 5 gallon
Medium - Clay Pebbles
Lights - (1) 2000w LED
Nutrients - advanced nutrients, micro, grow, bloom, fish shit
Strain(s) - Banana Kush, Mango Kush, Blackberry Kush
# of Plants: 3
Yield : 14-16 Ounces.

More pics to come. Still under construction atm. Trying to set up and section off my grow zone from my clone/seedling zone.

49553E62-E116-4B28-91B6-576BB2A5042B.jpeg

094BCE84-B0C4-4F26-A9D8-3A63A493AD49.jpeg

AAA62DDC-CA6A-4700-B282-3CC9C08BBB26.jpeg

D321218A-EDEE-4FD1-833A-59090922517F.jpeg

856447CE-1B73-4E94-A73C-1D9E090F2FC1.jpeg

78B3562E-006A-4D6A-AB5B-794A8BD78302.png

6D6A7AA5-E4DD-4B20-9431-DE50415B73CE.png

About the Fruity Mix​

• Banana Kush feminized
  • Mango Kush feminized
  • Blackberry Kush feminized
  • Saves up to $208
  • Feminized seeds for guaranteed results
If you want to feel like you're on a tropical vacation when you smoke your marijuana, then the Fruity Kush Mixpack is for you. Banana Kush and Mango Kush have the 'typical' energizing Kush effects, while Blackberry Kush has some major relaxation vibes. This mix pack is recommended for those with some growing experience.

Banana Kush​

Banana Kush is vibrant in appearance and effect, meaning people either love it or they really love it. It is an indica-dominant hybrid (60/40) with roots in California. Its THC levels are off the charts, clocking in at around 27%. People smoke Banana Kush because it is fruity and delicious, but also because it makes you feel social, positive, and relaxed for a very long time.

Banana Kush is a particular favorite among creatives, as it has a reputation for stimulating creativity. Some people say it even helps with stress, depression, pain, insomnia, lack of appetite, nausea, muscle tension, and inflammation. It's hard to think of a reason not to smoke or grow Banana Kush!

Not surprisingly, this strain smells and tastes like bananas and fruits from the tropics. It can also be described as creamy and fresh. Growing Banana Kush is best done by someone with at least one grow season behind them, although it isn't so difficult. You'll yield18 ounces of weed per square meter of green indoors and 21 ounces of weed per plant outdoors.

Plant type60% Indica 40% Sativa
THCUp to 27%
CBDInsignificant amounts
DifficultyModerate
ClimateIndoors | Steppe
Plant sizeAverage
Flowers8 weeks
Yields14 to 17 oz per 3x3ft
Taste & SmellSweet
EffectsEuphoric | Happy | Relaxed | Uplifted

Mango Kush​

Mango Kush is another delicious Kush strain that is indica-dominant (65/35). Much like Banana Kush, it's going to make you feel social and happy, yet relaxed in some way as well. Mango Kush is an excellent choice for going out with friends.

According to legend, Mango Kush's origins may come from Mango Indica and Hindu Kush. Its energizing aspect is where the Kush side comes into play. It is fruity and delicious in a distinctly mango-like way, with a bit of pine and earth mixed in. You'll feel like you're on a tropical vacation when you're smoking this bud.

Mango Kush helps with medical ailments such as depression, stress, insomnia, muscle spasms, pain, and a lack of appetite. It is also quite easy to grow, making it a top choice for beginners to the marijuana growing scene. You can expect about14 ounces of marijuana per square meter of plants when growing indoors. If your setup is outdoors, then you can likely yield around 16 ounces of bud per plant.

Plant type65% Indica 35% Sativa
THCUp to 16%
CBDInsignificant amounts
DifficultyEasy
ClimateIndoors | Steppe | Mediterranean
Plant sizeCompact
Flowers8 weeks
Taste & SmellSweet

Blackberry Kush​

Blackberry Kush is another fruity favorite, although its aroma and taste are even more unique than the other two in this mix pack. Blackberry Kush is most often used medically for those with nervous conditions because it is extremely relaxing. It is 80% indica and 20% sativa and is a hybrid of Blackberry and Afghani indica.

The THC levels in this strain are quite high, which is why it does so well to fight nervousness. Additionally, people have mentioned it helps them deal with stress, chronic pain, insomnia, nausea, depression, lack of appetite, anxiety, and muscle spasms. If you're just in it for the fun, you'll also love Blackberry Kush. This is because it soothes you down to your very soul, helping you feel peaceful and chilled out until you drift off peacefully to sleep. Not only that but it'll make you feel really happy as well!

You can grow Blackberry Kush indoors or outdoors, although it does best if you have already tried growing marijuana before. If you're growing indoors (and do a good job of it), you'll probably yield around 14 ounces per square meter of plant. Outdoors you can expect around 17 ounces per plant.

Blackberry Kush has an interesting combination of flavors that are both sweet and pungent. It has an extremely appetizing smell and taste that keeps people coming back for more. The sweet taste also tends to linger on your tongue long after you've finished smoking it.

Plant type80% Indica 20% Sativa
THCUp to 20%
CBDInsignificant amounts
DifficultyModerate
ClimateIndoors | Steppe | Mediterranean | Continental | Mold Resistant
Plant sizeCompact
Flowers8 weeks
Taste & SmellBerry | Earthy |

Changing water and cleaning everything every 5 days so far.

Feeding thus far:
Water softener (remove chlorine, etc.)
silica
Pro mag
Advanced nutrients 3 part a,b,c
Fish shit (extra boost of nitrogen to kickstart grow)

Do you know what the active agent of the water softener in use is? Most Water Softener Salt Pellets are harmful to plants.

There is a best order of operations to add the nutrients in, adding the nutrients randomly or in improper order will create a nutrient lockout.

when mixing nutrients and adjusting the nutrient mixtures pH you must allow waiting time to approximately 12 - 20 minutes to allow the pH to balance after initial adjustment. the buffering effect of calcium excetera will first display a reading then pH buffer rebound shall change resultant pH of the mixture.Recheck the pH of the adjusted water is now stabilized.

While adding the nutrients if you use a silica supplement first then second the calcium supplement must be added first to the water.

If using a calcium supplement do not allow the pH to rise above 6.3 otherwise the calcium will precipitate to a solid in suspension and not be absorb able by the plant.

Mix the nutrients well into your solution.

the order in which i adjust and add nutrients is

initial pH adjustment
Silica supplement
Calcium supplement
Micro nutrients
Grow nutrients
Bloom nutrients
final pH adjustment

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Do you know what the active agent of the water softener in use is? Most Water Softener Salt Pellets are harmful to plants.
I’ll upload a pic of it. It supposed to be fish and plant safe or that’s what it says. API water softener. My tap water is pretty decent. Out the tap it’s 100 ppm so I figured removing the chlorine and few other things with a softener which then lowers it to 65ppm after a 12 hour oxygen brew. Then I add my silica. Then cal mag. I have only added the micro,grow,bloom on this last res change. Ph seems to flux between 5.6-6.1 never higher. Never lower. I’ve not had to ph my water in a few days so I’m hoping I at least have my water down. Now I’m working to get it too, and keep it at 66 degrees. Again I could be all wrong in my thinking. I’m 100% green. Pun intended

Do you know the LED grow lights actual wall outlet power draw in watts?
I don’t unfortunately. I bought an dli 600, and I just been using that. I figured if that was the most accurate number I could use for photosynthesis I won’t have to worry about watts so much, again I’m completely new at this so if my thinking is not right plz lmk.

There is a best order of operations to add the nutrients in, adding the nutrients randomly or in improper order will create a nutrient lockout.

when mixing nutrients and adjusting the nutrient mixtures pH you must allow waiting time to approximately 12 - 20 minutes to allow the pH to balance after initial adjustment. the buffering effect of calcium excetera will first display a reading then pH buffer rebound shall change resultant pH of the mixture.Recheck the pH of the adjusted water is now stabilized.

While adding the nutrients if you use a silica supplement first then second the calcium supplement must be added first to the water.

If using a calcium supplement do not allow the pH to rise above 6.3 otherwise the calcium will precipitate to a solid in suspension and not be absorb able by the plant.

Mix the nutrients well into your solution.

the order in which i adjust and add nutrients is

initial pH adjustment
Silica supplement
Calcium supplement
Micro nutrients
Grow nutrients
Bloom nutrients
final pH adjustment

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg
Holy crapola man. That’s what I’m talking about. I’ll take as much guidance and charts as you can provide.

Off another recommendation from a user here I’m in process of reworking my rdwc a little to individualize my system for easy manipulation/cleaning etc.. so I very much appreciate all y’all’s advice

So far so good. This is from 10:30 pm 3/21/22. I got my new lids and net pots in so I’ll transition them to the new setup on the next res change

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’ll upload a pic of it. It supposed to be fish and plant safe or that’s what it says. API water softener. My tap water is pretty decent. Out the tap it’s 100 ppm so I figured removing the chlorine and few other things with a softener which then lowers it to 65ppm after a 12 hour oxygen brew. Then I add my silica. Then cal mag. I have only added the micro,grow,bloom on this last res change. Ph seems to flux between 5.6-6.1 never higher. Never lower. I’ve not had to ph my water in a few days so I’m hoping I at least have my water down. Now I’m working to get it too, and keep it at 66 degrees. Again I could be all wrong in my thinking. I’m 100% green. Pun intended
the website for the water softener pillow states

API® WATER SOFTENER PILLOW is ideal for soft water aquariums. These ready-to-use pouches contain resins to remove calcium, magnesium and soluble heavy metal ions, including copper and iron.

This is not appropriate for use with growing plants as it will actively bind out many of the cannabis plants nutrient requirements.

I don’t unfortunately. I bought an dli 600, and I just been using that. I figured if that was the most accurate number I could use for photosynthesis I won’t have to worry about watts so much, again I’m completely new at this so if my thinking is not right plz lmk.

You would require better than a 50 amp connection to the electrical system to draw anywhere near 2000 watts of power. Arc welders to melt steel alloy wire do not use anywhere near 2000 watts of power. Does the label contain any power information on how many volts and amperes or power are required?

The website lists
LED Power: 630 Watt
Input Voltage: 208-400V
LED power is deceptive as it is often listed as a comparison to conventional equivalency and does not correlate to actual power usage requirements.

This is the conditioner I use

image.jpg
In north America we have similar products named stress coat with similar formulations for the ornamental fish hobbyist. Please see the label where it declares the use
Caution: For ornamental fish only. Not to be used on fish intended for human consumption.

The sodium thiosulfate is not suitable for use with cannabis plants.

Please do not use this product with any plant intended for ingestion or consumption.

Holy crapola man. That’s what I’m talking about. I’ll take as much guidance and charts as you can provide.

Off another recommendation from a user here I’m in process of reworking my rdwc a little to individualize my system for easy manipulation/cleaning etc.. so I very much appreciate all y’all’s advice
You are welcome!

Please either turn off or disconnect the ultra violet light. Ultra violet light filters work in water by flocculating the suspended solids in water so they may be filtered out and will negatively interact with chemical fertilizers and cause the nutrients to bind to solid forms and not be usable to the cannabis plants.

The water temperature is high, 69- 74 Fahrenheit or 19 - 23 Celsius is ideal for cannabis growth. Consider relocating the water filter and reservoir assembly outside of the grow area and using insulation on the supply lines to minimize heat.

The cannabis seedling is stretching excessively indicating the light is not intense enough, the light appears to be mounted too high. What is the distance from the plants to the light source? Do you know what the LED lights actual wall outlet power draw is in watts?

What is the bag of pellets you refer to? Are the pellets ceramic, quartz, zeolite or carbon?

There is a rule for using electricity and water in the same enclosed space. Electrical only above the waist, water only bellow the waist. Water spillage is an eventuality.

Please safely locate the electrical connections higher up so they are not in danger of becoming wet.

Please cover the red light on the power bar as the red light will negatively effect cannabis plants in the dark cycle of the day.

If possible try to use 2x rope ratchets to mount your LED light in case the ratchet fails to lock properly to avoid damage. To set the upper and lowest travel point on the rope ratchet for the LED light a double knot can be tied and secured by a trimmed zip tie before the knot to set a upper and low travel point for easy height adjustment.

You would require better than a 50 amp connection to the electrical system to draw anywhere near 2000 watts of power. Arc welders to melt steel alloy wire do not use anywhere near 2000 watts of power. Does the label contain any power information on how many volts and amperes or power are required?

The website lists

LED power is deceptive as it is often listed as a comparison to conventional equivalency and does not correlate to actual power usage requirements.
200 watt, I apologize

I’d like to section off this 5x3x8. Build it in with a fold down/removable wall. That way I can use some of the room left for seedlings/clones. It just seems a waste to not use the space left. An area roughly 4x4x8. I guess I could line the walls with buckets. I can get at least another 6 buckets in here. Cool part is this wall has access to exterior side with my a/c drains coming from the attic. I was curious if I could use my run off water to water my yard with? Probably a stupid question as common sense tells me no but can hurt to ask I guess. I’d like to re use it if I could. I can run a drain thru exterior wall, follow same path as my existing drains but I could direct runoff into a res I have in the ground for my irritation currently.

2B5CB57C-0235-4BB5-B504-1B069296E492.png

If your lawn is dark coloured dark green most commonly the earth already has excessive quantity's of nutrients displayed by nitrogen toxicity of the grass. For unknown reasons some people believe that ornamental lawn grass should have the same shade of green as evergreen pine needles where most other plants display nitrogen toxicity at that shade of green. Yes, the "lawn treatment company's" do use green dye to colour brown grass dark green!

I have used pond liner to protect the carpeted area from stains and water damage where I grow my cannabis plants.

A frame may be constructed from either wood 2" x 4" lumber or 2" pipe to mount black and white panda plastic and partition off the grow area. A grow tent may be more suitable for flowering the cannabis plants within the same space.

Please consider the area which is used to flower cannabis plants must have a non interrupted 12 hours of darkness without accidental light exposure.

Back
Top Bottom