BobbyZ Adventures From Ordinary To Extraordinary

Nice! Free beans :party: Do you remember what strain it was from?
No clue? The poor guy was stumbling trying to convince me what CBD does... Do you remember that petrified dry brown weed in a sandwich baggy you first tried in high school. Yeah, it looked that bad. :laugh:

Looking Good BobbyZ! I have to get me a press, got jars of perfectly good 2 year old pot I don't need! Started up my grow again, check it out if you like
What’s up buzz! :high-five:
You know I’ve actually been squishing enough to fill silicon 5ml containers, then vacuum seal and into the freezer. Hopefully it can extend the life. I’ll swing by your grow and check it out.
:passitleft:

Purple Kush @ 175
:bongrip:
71450631-7A5C-412E-9D26-98DA0E85722D.jpeg
FF4FDA4D-B09F-4FD4-A6AD-664A2E650CEE.jpeg

Nice nugs. Did you grow that purple kush and is it the cbd? I only ask because I’m growing one out right now. My first cbd plant. Those are some nice looking buds.
I did grow it about a year ago. No it’s not the CBD version. It was CKS highest THC fem beans at the time. I had one that was green and one purple. I was disappointed in its lack of or weak effects on me. I’m making room in the greens pantry...
I’m sure yours will be much better than mine.
:high-five:
248C985F-8D8D-4999-81CB-D3E7B1EAB483.jpeg
E8365866-BB3B-4EBC-B3D8-7FB299AE1CED.jpeg

One of these days I will get a press. I am just starting out so I had A lot to buy to get started but when I can save a little bit I will get a press. I love your journal it helps keep me motivated I love seeing your rosin Looks So Yummy. I need to build up a little stash of bud too before I can start squishing

Back
Top Bottom