BobbyZ Adventures From Ordinary To Extraordinary

That AP looks like peanut butter with chunks. What’s that taste like?

It's appearance kind of reminded me of your diamond sauce. It was one 14g puck that busted the hell out of a bag... There is a limit to round puck amount when squishing. I'm using to many strains to give accurate flavor profile. It's not offensive, but it's definitely not a bed time smoke. Maybe it's still a little RH rich (81%) so it's hard to tell.
In short, it taste like weed. ;):laugh:

Quick peek. Yep still growing.
4FD541FF-2599-4653-94B1-979DC902ADCB.jpeg

For a true scrog yes everything needs to get tucked under the screen. Most people don't though. Looks like that would be a pretty tall task in this case. Clean all the little sucker buds off from below the net and anything else that doesn't make it up to the main canopy.

Nice job so far bud. :thumb: they look good.

This is not what I had pictured in my head. Oh well, it was my first attempt. Let’s see where this goes. I’m happy with everything, I just imagined a shorter and tighter grow. I’m going to tuck the hell out of the next attempt. I hope the net doubles as a support.
2C54C340-F10F-4FD7-8D62-A85B96655C30.jpeg
8FD11C5A-348D-4611-825A-875BDC27056A.jpeg

Hey thanks guys! This might be one of my better ones. It’s almost going to easy (knock on wood)... It must be very forgiving genetics.
:passitleft:
@Heavenly Hybrid what have you got planned since your AP rapped up?
Ahh, the eternal question, what to grow next... I’ve got some autos I want to give another try - some purple kush cbd, og Kush, maybe another Jack Herer if there’s enough room?

Alaskan Purple chokes the hell out of me. It almost feels like an allergic reaction. I cough as my throat feels like it’s swelling shut. I try to dump a splash of water in my desert mouth. Slowly 5-10 minutes everything relaxes and a nice relaxing euphoric high. The high is so nice, I already know I’m going to choke myself again. :laugh: I’ve tested many strains and this one is choking me every time. Weird???
I might have to try it in an oil.

Haha. I like my AP surprisingly. Such an ugly plant growing and ugly buds but it smokes nice and smooth, little Purple taste, nice dark earthy tones to it. Smokes really nice in a joint. I like it more than most of the fruit punch i have right now and way more than the cinderberrys.

Haha. I like my AP surprisingly. Such an ugly plant growing and ugly buds but it smokes nice and smooth, little Purple taste, nice dark earthy tones to it. Smokes really nice in a joint. I like it more than most of the fruit punch i have right now and way more than the cinderberrys.
Yeah I’m surprised how much I like it. Not the best smelling or taste, but the high! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom