BobbyZ Adventures From Ordinary To Extraordinary

It’s hard to beat being able to dial in your dose. :high-five:
Truth!!!
I have trouble with anxiety and it seems to be helping quite a bit. I’m looking forward to these CBD seeds we got too.

Truth!!!
I have trouble with anxiety and it seems to be helping quite a bit. I’m looking forward to these CBD seeds we got too.
Yeah I wonder what that’ll be like. I’ll finally get a trust worthy CBD product. :laugh:
what makes you anxious?

Truth!!!
Has anyone gotten head aches from Capsules ? I make some in the MBM2 and they seem to give me a head ache when they start to wear off, Anyone else ever had that problem ?

Has anyone gotten head aches from Capsules ? I make some in the MBM2 and they seem to give me a head ache when they start to wear off, Anyone else ever had that problem ?
Yeah, that’s just the people around you... :rofl:

Truth!!!

Me too. Generalized type, no idea when it's gonna hit.

I'm hoping the high CBD stuff works. All my strains seen to be making it worse or at least not helping. (Sativa leaning hybrids). Some heavy indicas might help but I'm excited for the CBD. I wish I could have them tested to see what the ratios are between plants. It would be nice if they were all 30:1 just not positive how realistic that is.

Yeah I wonder what that’ll be like. I’ll finally get a trust worthy CBD product. :laugh:
what makes you anxious?
Just like @TurboBucket said, it can hit for any or even no reason at all sometimes. For me it’s more of a social anxiety thing, family coming to visit, going somewhere where I don’t know anyone, unfamiliar surroundings, etc.

PCaddict, I don’t get headaches from mine. Do you have more of the flower that you used to make the capsules? I’m wondering if smoking it gives you that same trouble?

Turbobucket - sativa leaning are a lot harder for me to deal with, with the anxiety symptoms. Jack Herer is the only sativa I have found so far, that has helped me feel better. I find the indicas and particularly the Kush strains are much more helpful for taking symptoms down a notch and helping me calm down, in general.

Just like @TurboBucket said, it can hit for any or even no reason at all sometimes. For me it’s more of a social anxiety thing, family coming to visit, going somewhere where I don’t know anyone, unfamiliar surroundings, etc.

PCaddict, I don’t get headaches from mine. Do you have more of the flower that you used to make the capsules? I’m wondering if smoking it gives you that same trouble?

Turbobucket - sativa leaning are a lot harder for me to deal with, with the anxiety symptoms. Jack Herer is the only sativa I have found so far, that has helped me feel better. I find the indicas and particularly the Kush strains are much more helpful for taking symptoms down a notch and helping me calm down, in general.

I have a couple jack beans I've been wanting to drop. That's an excellent reason to make it happen sooner than later.

I don't have any left I used it all to make the caps, I wish I would have saved a little bit so I could try smoking it to see Thanks though. I tried a strain I Love it is my favorite strain I have ever tried, Gold Leaf from 420 it is a hybrid but has a Nice head high that doesn't cause anxiety and it has some nice body high too I know ilikemsticky has grown some and I am currently doing a grow with some might be worth checking out

I don't have any left I used it all to make the caps, I wish I would have saved a little bit so I could try smoking it to see Thanks though. I tried a strain I Love it is my favorite strain I have ever tried, Gold Leaf from 420 it is a hybrid but has a Nice head high that doesn't cause anxiety and it has some nice body high too I know ilikemsticky has grown some and I am currently doing a grow with some might be worth checking out

I've had my strains through several harvests now, I never had an anxiety problem in the past. Life changes, people change, now I have this general anxiety stuff going on and if I smoke too much it makes it worse. Doesn't bother the wife though. It's crazy how independent and varied folks' experience can be with this plant.

I've had my strains through several harvests now, I never had an anxiety problem in the past. Life changes, people change, now I have this general anxiety stuff going on and if I smoke too much it makes it worse. Doesn't bother the wife though. It's crazy how independent and varied folks' experience can be with this plant.
I used to get paranoid when I would smoke or consume cannabis I didn't use for years, I was on Methadone and had to take urine test so I couldn't partake but after they took me off I got my medical card Now they will not give me opioids because I have my medical card Catch 22 but now it doesn't make me paranoid any more the only negative I get is maybe a head ache, Dry mouth and dry eyes. Yes it is weird how different strains affect different people differently. A lot of deafferents in that sentence Lol.
:passitleft:

Here is how I've dealt with it.
My theory is that cannabis helps you by quieting all the background noise in your head and focus on a few more selective thoughts in your head (not always by choice). These thoughts typically deserve a little more attention if they are causing you problems. Almost like it's a truth serum, if you will... I think this pops up in people that seem to be more sensitive in terms of emotional feelings. The best thing that works for "me" & is what most of us here have trouble with is ---- SLEEP. Giving your brain time off and time to rest. I find it difficult when you've been consuming sativas all day. Don't short change your sleep. It also helps to forgive yourself for being you.

Now I have to go meet a cop for work...:rofl:

Here is how I've dealt with it.
My theory is that cannabis helps you by quieting all the background noise in your head and focus on a few more selective thoughts in your head (not always by choice). These thoughts typically deserve a little more attention if they are causing you problems. Almost like it's a truth serum, if you will... I think this pops up in people that seem to be more sensitive in terms of emotional feelings. The best thing that works for "me" & is what most of us here have trouble with is ---- SLEEP. Giving your brain time off and time to rest. I find it difficult when you've been consuming sativas all day. Don't short change your sleep. It also helps to forgive yourself for being you.

Now I have to go meet a cop for work...:rofl:
Well said Bobby. When I consume it melts away all my depression and anxiety it helps some with pain but I will be growing some CBD strains this coming spring that I think will help better with pain, I plan to mix the CBD with the THC stuff for the pain. I get couch lock easy and sleeping isn't a problem for me. I am on some heavy meds that help with sleep. But some strains would keep me up if I consumed them a little before bed not for long though with the meds I am on. Oh yes I am Bi-Polar among other things so my anxiety and depression runs pretty deep but Cannabis helps more then anything else I have tried but I cant drive while high so I only partake at certain times. When I come down it all comes back though.

Well said Bobby. When I consume it melts away all my depression and anxiety it helps some with pain but I will be growing some CBD strains this coming spring that I think will help better with pain, I plan to mix the CBD with the THC stuff for the pain. I get couch lock easy and sleeping isn't a problem for me. I am on some heavy meds that help with sleep. But some strains would keep me up if I consumed them a little before bed not for long though with the meds I am on. Oh yes I am Bi-Polar among other things so my anxiety and depression runs pretty deep but Cannabis helps more then anything else I have tried but I cant drive while high so I only partake at certain times. When I come down it all comes back though.

I just did a 72 hour tolerance reset after 5 years of daily use. It helped a little bit. The insomnia and racing thoughts are what get me right now.

As an able bodied male from a farming town I struggle daily with my role as a stay at home dad. It's been two years of it now and I still struggle with it.

I just did a 72 hour tolerance reset after 5 years of daily use. It helped a little bit. The insomnia and racing thoughts are what get me right now.

As an able bodied male from a farming town I struggle daily with my role as a stay at home dad. It's been two years of it now and I still struggle with it.

Try a grounding pad. It seems dumb, but it works for me. I wake up feeling more recharged & rested. You want your skin in contact with the mat.
Something like this...
Screenshot_20211215-135013~2.png

For a good distraction I'll put on head phones and allow my brain free reign with meditative music.

Like anything results vary for all of us.:meditate:

So I stopped in a local vape shop and they have CBD bud for sale. I don't have to tell you how dry, petrified, and unappealing it looked (Yard clippings would be a compliment...). As I looked closer, I saw tons of seeds in the jar. I asked if I could have a few and he fished out 6 beans. Just dropped two in some water... I'm thinking this is a good case for some cup growing.

16B3FB28-8716-4C69-A7CD-1541E000511A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom