Body heat without the bottle touching?

mike6623

If you have someone who has is willing to pee for you and they do so say 15 minutes before the test, to keep it at temp would the bottle actually need to be touching your skin? I ask because I have a pair of underwear that are designed to carry things like this. There is a pocket in the front. But there is a barrier, the bottle would between my legs, but not touching my skin. Is my best bet to tape it to my taint somehow haha? Don't really want to put it in there with a pad because it will surely overheat.

I go next week. I have done this before, successfully bue alwasy get anxiety prior, always worrying that they will monitor (never have before) and whatnot. The pee isn't the issue it is making sure it is at the correct temp.I just had a friend of a friend fail because it was too hot!

Nervous as shit today. Got a buddy who will go for me 20 min prior. Should I simple rubber band a pad to the back (opposite of temp strip)? Last thing I want is it to be too hot. I also have a leg wrap that I could secure to my thigh as well. Would that be a better bet or would getting it fresh and putting a pad there be best? Pre-employment so hoping it isn't monitored, not sure why it would be it isn't a gov job

Back
Top Bottom