BOEL Skunk x JohnnyD's Cambodian Thai In RDWC

Thought I'd better check in on the Thaibodian Skunk. Yep, still there. Well, at least the tent is still there and the lights are on. No idea what's going on inside. I haven't looked in on them in days. LOL

420-magazine-mobile2054303962.jpg

Freaks of nature. I did a light defol today. This wasn't even the biggest leaf but I'd been smashing them into a garbage bag before I thought to take a pic.
420-magazine-mobile621566171.jpg

Thats insane.....so cool. I hope the colas are proportional in size.

Have you got a shot of the whole tent?
I'll open it up and get a group photo today. It's at the point where I have to be on the lookout for balls so I can't just ignore it any more.

Dam, that looks like rhubarb.
Kinda freaky looking, right? And I hadn't noticed before but it looks like I'm hammering them mercilessly with nutes and need to back it way down. Trying to visually check plants under HPS sucks!

You grow with regular seeds and it's a roll of the dice. So much for the folklore that crossed stipules indicate a female plant! Maybe this one is just gender confused and I should call it zhe until it decides what gender it wants to be? Well, it can decide in the garbage can! LOL.

And then there were two. One is definitely female. The other is undecided. I'm starting to think I should set up the Scrogdawg net and bend them to my will. Especially if I end up with just one.

420-magazine-mobile592456976.jpg

I'm just hoping the undecided one comes down on the female side! But if it turns out to be a male I'm going to move it to a different space and collect pollen. This strain is hard to get and sells out fast, and even though I was gifted a grip of seeds by the breeder I'd like to have some in backstock in case this turns out to be a killer strain.

Back
Top Bottom