BOG Sour Strawberry Preservation

CADBOY

Hey Everyone & Welcome to the CLUB !

We encourage Participation, Coments & Questions throughout this journey from everyone who's taking time to read it, Muchly appreciated!

Screenshot_20210901-005355_Samsung Notes.jpg

Screenshot_20210901-005412_Samsung Notes.jpg

We are doing a Preservation Run of the Famous Sour Strawberry With Five Orginal Regular seeds breed by BOG himself.

13-b-o-g-seeds.jpg

Tragically & Unexpectedly BOG passed away in December of 2020 R.I.P. BushyOldGrower (BOG) and many prayers for your family & friends whom are still with us today !

For anyone who doesn't know who "BushyOldGrower (BOG)" actually is, I'd highly encourage you to use your Google skills and brush up on some info.

This Preservation Run is Sponsored by: ViparSpectra Thank you @ViparSpectra, it's because of Awesome company's like you who make it possible for us ( Club Quadrant ) to bring fellow gardener's exciting content!

Visit ViparSpectra website to view their latest technologies: viparspectraled.ca

Reliable Third party testing: ViparSpectra XS2000 PAR Test & Review;

About the grow Equipment

Environmental Equipment:

ViparSpectra XS2000 Led Lighting
AC Infinity Inline fan & Controller - 4" size exhaust
24" Three speed Box fan additional air movement
Kasa Smart WiFi enabled 3 socket Power strip
Housed inside of a 3x3x6' grow tent

Grow medium & breakdown on nutritional mixture;

Base Soil Mixture

85% HP Promix with Mycorrhizae
10% Earth Worm Castings
05% Valcanic Rock

Soil Nutrients Amendments: ( in service since February 2019 )
Organic Raw Coconut Chips
Organic Kelp Powder
Seven Sea Veggies
Crushed Eggs shells
Gaia Green 444
Gaia Green 284
@DYNOMYCO C ( Previous Sponsor )
Fish Shit Liquid
Humic/Fulvic Acid ( 1/4 Teaspoon per 4 liters/ 1 Gal Bi-weekly )
Worms Red Wigglers ( Eisenia Fetida )

Weekly feedings of " Worm Smoothys " carefully blended Organic products, such as Avacodo, Bannanas, Strawberry Kiwis & Mangos as well as other types of nutritional rich inputs....

All living in harmony inside of a single Storage Tote size 112 liters/27 gals approximately...

IF we see significant interest from viewers lookin for info regarding our grow medium " No Till Organic Soil " &/Or the " Worm Smoothys " We can dive deep into the rabbit hole in a simple, direct and easy to understand process ...

Updates will be weekly, on Tuesdays or Thursdays depending on our scheduling for that week, but go ahead and engage anytime we will read & respond to all comments, questions on the " T " Days !

See you all soon!

As an added special bonus, Anyone on 420mag who is shopping for a lighting solution can save an extra 5% on Amazon US & Canada sites when they are buying ViparSpectra XS and P series LED grow lights by using the Discount code: " viparCADBOY " (don't add the quotation marks)

We encourage Participation, Coments & Questions throughout this journey from everyone who's taking time to read it, Muchly appreciated!

We are doing a Preservation Run of the Famous Sour Strawberry With Five Orginal Regular seeds breed by BOG himself.

IF we see significant interest from viewers lookin for info regarding our grow medium " No Till Organic Soil " &/Or the " Worm Smoothys " We can dive deep into the rabbit hole in a simple, direct and easy to understand process ...

Thanks for the invitation, Cadboy. Your introductory post said "we" a lot. Are you growing with someone else or is the "we" refer to you and your light? :hmmmm:

Thanks for the invitation, Cadboy. Your introductory post said "we" a lot. Are you growing with someone else or is the "we" refer to you and your light? :hmmmm:
Anytime @HashGirl

We is referring to Club Quadrant as it's own entity & Me Cadboy the grower as well as any sponsorship we receive... which helps to keep my personal grows chalked full of exciting content for viewers to read , learn from and engage with.

Club Quadrant Orginaly started out as a idea to allow people to feel more welcomed to join in on my grows as a community and now a few years later it's become more of a social cannabis information/Connection Club that's focused on bringing truthful, useful Cannabis related content and information to all Gardners .

We appreciate every single member here and truly love all of your comments and questions.

Last year we invented & distributed the 1st Cannabis Collectors Edition Trading Cards for a special stran we made, that was super fun & something we will do again in the future...

5e5ef6caefdbaf817c54a32324d0210170772700_2_361x500.jpeg.jpg

b0ca63347b1eda2fc33c4c936f567a8c99b55550_2_345x500.jpeg.jpg

20210129_124631.jpg

I proudly own one of those cards! I tend to use the royal we also when referring to activity in my gardens... but I sort of mean the plural too, since my father is up there helping out almost every day, Ms. J. helps out when she is needed, and then I also can't forget my crew of 3 apprentices who come in for training and to help out a couple of times a week. It really is a WE effort around here sometimes, so that royal WE does slip out now and again. Also, I will point out that this is a community, and many times as I am writing my journal I am thinking WE, as in the communal sense.

Back
Top Bottom