BOG Strains

Im looking forward to the GC and SourBubbles. The GC takes me away with how short and bushy she is. Dont know.. but it might be the dark green, hard looking leafs on the SB's.

i dont know what who bog is but i have some l s d, i germed one but in a fucked up event of luck i accidently knocked its cup over and it spilled out the seed vanished -.- but i have aother germing with three others stored and i cannot wait to grow the damn thing already, i got mine from drchronic which does ship to U.S. if anyone wants to know, they will be from barneys farm though not sure if thats who your lookin for but attitudeseeds and single seed centre also sell ls.d does anyone know how tall *** gets and how stinky it gets...also what it smells and tastes like?

I have always wanted to try some BOGbubble. I see Gypse nirvana still stocks this, which is good cause I dunno if id trust another site to order BOG seeds from.

Oh man, its been soo long since I have logged on. So much so much has happened my fellow friends. Those last few pics take me back. Sad story we harvested what we could and were still blessed.

I must say, the Lifesaver was probably my favorite. It was super fruity smelling, the hairs were a beautiful light golden/yellow color. Buzz was on the body side and enjoyably.

The SourBubble is another that I will grow again once I can get my hands on some beans. And I myself was looking at bcbuddepot for those seeds. I must say on the flavor this stuff was INCREDIBLE!!! If you remember that oldschool Pink Bubble gum they had back then that had the Bubble taste. Not sweet, but its like a Bubble Gum/BUBBLE/POP well imagine that with a hint of earthy/kushy taste. They grow very VERY COMPACT lol we lost maybe a few lower inner growth to mildew?mold? I cant remember but the weather around harvest was humid and in the high 80's all the time nastyyy.

I will deff grow these again. I've heard bout the EL ES DEE one as well and would like to give that a go also and the bogbubble as well yumMMm!

Peace & Pot :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom