BOG Strains

Desde

Ok hello everybody.

Last year my bro in law and I threw our garden outdoors... This year we are moving up with our Garden. And have acquired some nice strains threw some clubs, friends, etc etc. We have also chosen to go Organic. Each plant has about a 3ftx3ft square with a 3ft holes. ( they took forever to DIG! ) - Each hole was filled with FoxFarms - Ocean Forest. And we're using Marine Cuisine.

We are searching for some BOG strains. We already have a few. I've searched online and nothing. Anybody else know where else I might find any other strains?

So far... as for BOG. We have.

SourBubble
LifeSaver
BogBubble.

-

The rest of our Garden follows as.

2 - Green
1 - LifeSaver
2 - BOG-Bubble
2 - SourBubble
4 - HinduKush
4 - GrandDaddy Purple
1 - OG Masterkush
2 - Lavander.
2 - Bubbakush

He's a very knowledgable guy to say the least. All his strains look amazing. His strain called L S D looks borderline insane.

If you need any help with the organics give me a shout. I have never tried growing outdoors, but organics is always my preference for fertilizer. :peace:

Nice stonergrower, what was the high like from the LSD bud? I am assuming it was very Sativa. Was it easy to function or was it more of a body stone? I love buds that make you non-functional and totally sedated. :laughtwo:

For sure. We were having trouble with our Grand-Daddy Purple when the Nutrients locked up and I forgot to Drain it... Too much weed sometimes just makes you forget things.

I have tried BogBubble and SourBubble... Really love these 2 strains. I think we both have the article about him. He discusses his LIFESAVER strain that is supposed to be/around 25% THC.... We managed to get our hands on that clone and clone it. So im really excited and honestly, looking forward to smoking the Lifesaver first.

He described it in the interview when I guess he passed the Blunt to the other guy and he mentioned that not even half way in his homie was really blown away.

I know BCBud carries a few of his strains, but im looking for other goodies... Like I have not heard of " L S D " - Pleaseee explain this experience =)

*Edited* If you might wonder why im talkin so much, its because for the first time today I took 2 gravity bong hits milked nicely in like 2-3months... Damn I miss it, hahaha. Baked!

I have Sweet Cindy99, Grape Punch, They all f**king Rock!

BOG has quit supplying seeds and basically gone out of business (over a year ago actually). Good luck and watch out for fakes. If you do find some, Don't kill the males, and seed the hell out of it. You won't be disappointed!

Yeah I heard he went out of business.

Any reputable seedbanks that somehow still manage to have some of their seeds available?

How was the Sweet Cindy99?

And we do have plans on keeping the BOG strains alive. We became addicts of the Sour Bubble. Good Genetics with BOG.

Akorn : I love Grape Punch! Its a real tasty strain, nothing like it.

RooRman: the high of BOG's is incredible! I honestly thought i was floating for a mere second :laughtwo:. The high was VERY sativa like, yet it still made you not want to move, it was a wierd combination. It was kinda like being on a really big roller coaster but not being able to throw your hands up and scream, ya know what I mean? All in all it is still one of my favorite strains to date, if I ever get my hands on some seeds Im going to reproduce them as much as possible. :headbanger:

Sweet Cindy is a little racy, but oh so tasty. And sparkling with trichs.

Grape Punch is one of my all time favorites actually. So last year I crossed her with the L.S.D. male I had. I haven't tried to germ any yet, but someday. The G.P. turned almost black purple with green sugar leaves after the temps dropped into the high 30's just before Halloween. Yummy...and pretty too!

I love reading your input on the BOG strains. I thank you guys.

Well as for genetics... the LIFESAVER we have was thrown outdoors and has grown taller, bushier then ALL of our plants... We gave the LifeSaver some Iguana juice and I think thats what did it...

Both of our GreenCrack plants are probably 2ft high but are so bushy, it has so many clones we can take off it... and it already smells like the G.C.

As for that L S D strain.. I think I'll be putting in an Order to BC Online for that strain if I cant get a hold of it out here... And I wouldn't mind doing so me crossing.

Anybody try that OG KUSH X BLUE SAT yet?

I know some of you wll want to see pictures, I will start posting pictures later.. just be patient. Very Paranoid about posting pictures of the entire garden.

Ok,... since my digital camera has been out of commision.

Payday today.. might pick one up in a few days.

Update on the BOG-LIFESAVER. After tying down some branches and what not, she has taken off... I mean this thing is huge, like a mini christmas tree.... its close to 4-5ft tall and I cant even wrap my arms around half of it.. I was told it could reach a few lb's... I'll want your guys opinion as soon as the flicks arrive.

The GREEN CRACK is still short.. but she's pretty full.

As for AROMAS.. I think the Grand Daddy Purple takes the cake.

As promised... pictures!!! If they can get approved I can show you within the next hour and a half... COME ON GUYS! =)

If not.. I have to go to work and im off around midnight.

Ok just got off of work. Tired as hell, jogged close to a mile back home... Im about to pack a bowl and go to sleep after this.

Ok.. so like I was saying. Here are the pictures, the photos with the same TITLES on bottom are the SAME PLANT.

BOG LifeSaver.

Lifesaver Clone #3
150_1134.jpg

-
Here is the BIGGEST LIFESAVER.
150_1135.jpg

-
Another shot of the same one.
150_1137.jpg

-
Here is our LifeSaver #2..
150_1138.jpg

-
Ok... I believe there is a slight difference in one. Our LifeSaver #2 is possible more Sativa/Indica? Here tell me what you think.
-
LifeSaver#2
150_1138.jpg

-
LifeSaver#1
150_1143.jpg

-
LifeSaver#4
150_1147.jpg

Here is a picture, of the growth undernieth LifeSaver #4
150_1145.jpg

-
Here is a picture, of the growth undernieth LifeSaver #1
LifeSaver_Inner_Growth.jpg

-
Here are the 2 BOG SOURBUBBLES infront and the GC/GREEN CRACK in the back.. short but bushy ass GC!!!
150_1139.jpg

-

SourBubble #1
150_1140.jpg

SourBubble #2
150_1141.jpg

And here is what im smoking.. they said it was grapes, some serious shit here. The bottom is some reg shit, didn't get a name... but its very hashy like taste with a serious lazy couchlock.

Grapes_and_Outdoor.jpg

-

I would really like to hear opinions, etc etc. Pack a bowl and bless yah.

The experiment was just to see whats up. Those 2 - SourBubbles both have the same size hole width, depth... 1 has FoxFarms OceanForest.. and the other is our Regular mix of Soiless Mix / Perlite / dirt.... they both seem somewhat the same right? The #1 ( the one on the right ) is the FF and the one on the left is the other. ( keep in mind 1 is more elevated then the other )

Organics. Gotta love them.

Thank you.

BOG LifeSaver.
-
Ok... I believe there is a slight difference in one. Our LifeSaver #2 is possible more Sativa/Indica? Here tell me what you think.
-
LifeSaver#2
150_1143.jpg

--
Completely forgot to add this picture, funny... the herb reminds me sometimes.

150_1142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom