Viduus

Hi folks,

A simple and quick question as I plan to experiment a bit for the next grow with Bokashi. But first of all, I know how to make the Bokashi, so no need to help out with that.

Question is, how to use it in simple words? And when asking this Im referring to the juice/tea that comes out of it.

Anyone that care to elaborate with a few words? How, and how much in soil? In addition to other nutes or alone? Foliage spray? Veg or flowering period, or both?

Thx in advance.

(sry if in the wrong place, but a bit unsure where to put the post)

Hi folks,

A simple and quick question as I plan to experiment a bit for the next grow with Bokashi. But first of all, I know how to make the Bokashi, so no need to help out with that.

Question is, how to use it in simple words? And when asking this Im referring to the juice/tea that comes out of it.

Anyone that care to elaborate with a few words? How, and how much in soil? In addition to other nutes or alone? Foliage spray? Veg or flowering period, or both?

Thx in advance.

(sry if in the wrong place, but a bit unsure where to put the post)
yes..depending on what you are composting..the "tea" can be really strong with potential microbes..some good some bad..if you are planning to use it as a foliar spray for cannabis i caution you...because the microbes can be ..well nasty as the Bokashi is not a complete compost..i put my bokashi into pails with old dirt..soil for about 9 months before i use it..i use the tea to "wet" that soil ..recommend to you to use the tea as a dilute in 1/100 with waterings instead..its ok as a folliar with vegatables you wash..but dont smoke it!

Back
Top Bottom