Bomb Seeds THC Bomb

thanks guys, and yes it was the thc bomb. i love this stuff, i cant stop smoking joint after joint of it. its soo smooth, i think thats the real reason i love it. the flush is a must! ill get you guys some more pics soon.

the last of thc bomb. got some complaints about the bud not breaking up right so i took it out to dry some more.

2013-07-04_13-42-05_434.jpg

howdy b.real!

grats on harvesting your thc BOMB! i just put in an order for 10 feminized- just processed the order and sent today :cheesygrinsmiley: looking forward to giving these a whirl in a top feed system with my next round :thumb:

with the known phenotypes of this strain it may be that you got the short, compact, fastly blossoming pheno?? even though you took her to 11 weeks?? i s'pose its all in the trichs to decide when they are ready ;]

reps on the harvest bro.. i can hardly wait to get this strain on the road

17 grams on a plant that grows in one big ass cola!! What? Damn!! How tall is it? 12 inches?? :welldone:

That would be great for a small grow space. Love it!

Good Job :)

yeah man, looks like that pheno would make for a great SOG grower.. i can see a hundred or so in a small space/closet in an aero unit :cheesygrinsmiley:

hey there guys, thanks for the love! i contacted a bomb seeds rep and they told me theres two phenos, and that id be lucky if i caught the sativa pheno, which i didnt?

this plant went 12 weeks from pistil, but that was becuase of nute burn issues during bloom. they told me it delayed my harvest. also, i bet she would have yielded much more if she wasnt hurting during the stretch.

the one thing i love about this nug is that its SO smooth. unbelievably smooth. BUT, i think that has more to do with how it was flushed than the actual genetics of the plant?

join my blackout kush grows in my signature!

hey there guys, thanks for the love! i contacted a bomb seeds rep and they told me theres two phenos, and that id be lucky if i caught the sativa pheno, which i didnt?

this plant went 12 weeks from pistil, but that was becuase of nute burn issues during bloom. they told me it delayed my harvest. also, i bet she would have yielded much more if she wasnt hurting during the stretch.

the one thing i love about this nug is that its SO smooth. unbelievably smooth. BUT, i think that has more to do with how it was flushed than the actual genetics of the plant?

join my blackout kush grows in my signature!

Potentially. I grew Snow White and Northern Light with the same flush period. The Snow White is much smother in my opinion. My Northern Lights tends to make me cough. So I am thinking genetics has a little bit to do with it also.

really!? well ill keep that in mind. i have snow white to grow! and their new york power diesel :)

i think some plants just need a longer flush cause they wanna keep growing..like the sativa heavys idk

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

what is the pH of the nutrient solution you are feeding your plants? what nutrients are you feeding your plants? what type of soiless mixture are you using? it appears to be a lock out or deficiency.

oh wow you spotted it. I really like how this plant looked, even though it was really small by "nature" (breeding)

that cal burn was annoying. now that i have fish fertilizer again i hope to get back to feeding this well. im either letting my plants go hungry, or burning them a bit which is annoying X_x i gotta get back on track

thc bomb was a good learning experience.

Wow! Awesome lil plants dang!

Can you do me a favor buddy.... I missed out on this journal I never want to miss any of your journals ever again so can you lemme know I can learn lots from these and surprised I missed this one.... Great work!

Back
Top Bottom