Bomb Shelter HO-T5 and LED Perpetual Harvest Shelf Grow

Lots of change orders and uprades, nice farnorth :thumb:

I've never seen a laminate flooring that is waterproof... what is it you're looking at?

Some other options might be 12mil reinforced crawl space liner, pond liner, or shower pan liner.

Your garden's lookin good :goodjob:

Lots of change orders and uprades, nice farnorth :thumb:

I've never seen a laminate flooring that is waterproof... what is it you're looking at?

Some other options might be 12mil reinforced crawl space liner, pond liner, or shower pan liner.

Your garden's lookin good :goodjob:

Thanks alot horse. Its definitely been busy for me here.
I just had looked briefly at flooring options, but to tell you th truth, i didnt look close enough apparently. I spose i will continue looking for a truly waterproof option. Maybe go to a specialty flooring store?

Hey there my man the shelter is filling up nicely.:thumb:

I have to say... you have one of, if not the most oraganized and well detailed journals I've read.:goodjob:

Also, the Linoleum made today is one of the cheapest and most durable ways to waterproof your floor. It's usually cut a bit larger than the floor in your room and ran partially up the walls to give you protection from liquids leaking through. As long as your not sliding heavy equipment across it you should be more than fine.

I know a lot of contractors that leave existing Lino floors in place when installing tile floors, they place them right over it. One reason is that the lino acts as a moisture barrier which prevents deposits in the house's foundation from making their way to the grout, usually in the form of efflorescence or what I call "White Concrete Fuzz" :)

Happy 420 my man, your girls look very healthy and happy...:peacetwo:

Thanks sir!!! It is definitely working very well. Well the herm was only on 2 plants. And all the plants deep in flower are bagseed. SO i will never know if it was genetic or not you know? But its in the past. seems like i have beat it before the sacs pollinated. So well see what happens... Im not sweating my other plants turnin herm at all, but if they do, and if my solution worked, then it shouldnt be a big deal. Anyway. time to go to work!!!!

Can you make the herm plants into hash? Just chop the nuts off right? Happy 420 bro. Looking good

Thew1sest:
Well i could, my hope however is that ive beat the hermie plants and they wont produce any more seeds. Chances are if there are any seeds though, i will take the bud and grind it all up and just have it for joints and such.
We have a cali hash plant mother. When we take the clones from that plant. We will turn 100% of those plants into hash.

Dime:
THank you for the compliments sir. seriously. It means alot to have people appreciate what im trying to put together..
And linoleum, thats what i was thinking of. not laminent. I definitely want to attempt to do that to my room. I think if i could successfully lay linoleum down, then i would be 100% happy with every aspect of my shelter.

Weedman! Welcome. Nice to have another alaskan in the room. When the war starts, i have a place saved for you in the shelter!!

Last night was a pretty quick night downstairs.
I started by watering both group 1a and 2a.
1a is now starting the 4th week, 22 days of flower and im changing the feeding schedule slightly.
Last night they recieved.
50ml Buddha grow
75ml budha bloom
75ml trinity
25ml ancient amber
75ml hp2
25ml hpk
30ml huvega
and 30ml calplex
ppm 780
This is the max strength that roots organics recomends. Im curious has anyone noticed it hard to gain many ppms with pure organic nutes? This is my first time using organic, and as this is the "hard flowering" stage, and even with adding huvega and calplex, the ppm definitely seems low. Im not stressin too hard because they are showing no signs of burns or def of any kind, but still. I would like to get them up to around 1000 by week 5.
Next water i will cut all of that in 1/4 and feed along with the purple maxx. for 2 nute feedings followed by plain ph water.

group 2a which is on day 15 of flower recieved the following
50ml buddha grow
75ml buddha bloom
25ml extreme serene
75ml trinity
75ml hp2
25ml hpk
15ml huvega
15ml calplex
ppm 590

also i moved group 3a into flower for a total of 14 days veg. its a strange bunch that just went into flower however. The 4 clones taken from mother number 18 are far far larger than the other 4. which is going to make it interesting in the heigh department. I might end up doing some LST with these 4, as they are already as tall as the tallest in group 2a and havnt even started their flower stretch yet..
Now that the mothers are a little more developed, My hope is that I can take more similar sized clones from them.

group 4b that is 8 days in the cloner right now will be moved out into 1 gallon bags within the next 2 days or so. Id like to have kept them until day 14, but the roots are growing too fast.
With the cleaning of the cloner, and the addition of nearly twice the amount of thrive alive to the water, the roots literally took off. Also ive removed the humidity dome about 5 days ago, and everything is loving it. I think i have this cloner figured out finally. Took me 4 rounds of clones, but this whole batch of clones as ZERO wilting. ZERO yellowing. ZERO burned tips and im at a100% root rate!!!!!! :thumb::thumb:

Sheeeesh. Im going to have to add this other light pretty soon. Uh oh!!!
Also the c02 seems to be taking some effect as the buds in the ast 2 days have really began to connect and thicken up..
The problem however, with the weather getting warmer and warmer outside. The temps inside are getting warmer and warmer...
Last night the temps got up to 95F with the fans off. Im going to have to kee a close eye on things. No plants are showing any signs of heat stress as of yet, and maybe with the amount of co2 im giving them, they wont. But ill have to keep a close eye on things..

Pictures to come tonight, lights are out atm

I didnt have any new pics for today, but thought this was kinda cool. Here is the same clone 3 days in a row to show root progression after cleaning the cloner and adding more thrive alive. First picture is before cleaning. Then cleaned and the next two pictures.

IMG_08038.jpg

IMG_081112.jpg

IMG_08278.jpg

The roots have grown even more since the last picture, thats why I;m going to have to cut the time in the cloner down by 4 days. The roots are simply getting too big!!

Hey there, looking great! Hope that Co2 gives ya a nice boost.

My organics raise PPMs fast... Could be the fact that there are actual pieces of poo in the bottle :rofl:

Those roots are awesome. Hats off to you brother. There is a lot to learn in growing, and for me there's a lot of great learning right here in this journal.

:goodjob:

DIME:
thanks for the kind words! It is weird, because these organics definitely are keeping my ppms at the low end of things. on the bright side i wont be burning my plants any time soon! And yeah this roots organics stuff is suuuuper thick! Very very chunky.
The c02 definitely is doing its job. Just in the past 3 days, there is a tremendous increase of bud production. They are starting to connect with each other, and the growth is pretty insane.
But thank you very much for the words my friend.My buds still are no where as covered in crystals as yours though! I hope the final product will be worth the effort!!

Well tonights update will simply be pictures.
The next batch of clones has 2 more days before they go into soil for their veg time..

Veg group.
IMG_08568.jpg

Clones
IMG_08579.jpg

IMG_085810.jpg

Group 2a and 3a flower
IMG_084312.jpg

IMG_08447.jpg

IMG_08549.jpg

IMG_085915.jpg

group1a flower
IMG_08466.jpg

IMG_08477.jpg

IMG_08558.jpg

IMG_085211.jpg

IMG_086110.jpg

IMG_08607.jpg

IMG_08457.jpg

Those roots are fantastic, now the nutes have little ladders to climb up the plant :)

Your little ones are looking fantastic, bushing up nicely with lush green and your flower girls have got their pom-poms, sweet! You are taking great care of them.

Great work my man.

Blue dog thanks sir!! They are doing pretty healthy. I think however, for the time i vegged these ones in group 1, 31 days, 1 gallon pots are a little small. They are maxing out. I think they will be pushing it by the end of flower. Buts its ok. Also Even thought im not able to really raise my ppms too much higher than where they are at right now, the very very tips of some of th ebigger fan leaves are telling me thats about all they can take rightnow.
All in all a very healthy group of plants, besides them growing into the light a couple of times!! STop growing ladies!!!!

Dime- Thanks! Whenever I update i can always count on you to be there with words of support. Im really really happy with the way my cloner is working now. Im kind of curious as to why it took so long for them it to get its ass in gear with the first couple batches. Maybe it had to do with the clone size? Stem thickness? Im really not sure but the two batches of clones that are in here right now are ding just phenomenal! Seriously doing really really well.
As for the ladies in flower, they are definitely putting on weight. As you can see from the group shots, i think the main colas on these are going to be somethings prety cool when all is said an done.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom