Bonaroo

lilums

my friends went to bonaroo and brought back some bud for me, and it was called "beasters" they said it was canadian, but omg i have never been so high in my life and i was jsut wondering if it is a actuall strain and if anyone knew anyhting about it, cuase it blewww me awayyyyyyyy

well i don't know about anywhere else but around here, beasters is like semi-decent dank, and then next up is dank, so it's like somewhere between super shwag and dank ... at least here.

I've heard beasters used at bonnaroo before it is just a name for dank weed. Usually if its form bonnaroo its pretty dank.

Here beasters is just a step below dank..its usually pretty dense, may or may not contain a few seeds and smokes pretty good.

damn. my friend was suppose to bring me back some bud from there. he said they werent selling in bulk tho and that is what he was looking for. he said he tripped crazy and all that tho. but he still came up with a half of some regular dank down here the other night. bout to call him soon actually.

Beasters is what we Canadians sent out to you Americans.. Kinda mids for us, but top notch dank for some of you. Mostly m39 or m39 cross something, grown indoors in huge quantities.

We do grow good shit. I don't think I've ever smoked bad weed now that I think about it.

beasters are mids in nice nuggets, just mids that looks like good nug but usually really green, not much hairs, i dont like em but its cheap usually so i'd buy it ocassionally
but this is just where im from, u might have diff. names

Back
Top Bottom